USB 2.0 Audio Interface with DSP Mixer
Product Code 67183
Buy Today and Save $90.99 (38% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
High-Quality HDDA – High Definition Discrete Architecture – Mic Pre-Amplifiers
To ensure superior sound, TASCAM organized months of tests and trials to design the HDDA mic pre-amplifier. Manufactured with a discrete structure and select premium parts, the HDDA pre-amp achieves wider frequency response (10Hz to 68kHz), high S/N ratio, low noise and low THD+N.
US-366: Up to 192kHz/24bit Recording – US-322:Up to 96kHz/24bit Recording
In the process of creating music, many engineers have started utilizing high-resolution formats while recording to ensure the best quality sounds. The US-322 and the US-366 are suited perfectly for these high-quality minded recordings. (Included CUBASE LE can not record by 192kHz)
Two XLR/TRS (MIC/LINE) Inputs with Full +48V Phantom Power Supply
The US-322 and the US-366 are designed with two XLR with +48V phantom power and two TRS inputs. Having both options for condenser mics and line level inputs ensures you are getting the best possible sound and lowest-noise when recording. In addition, INPUT-1 can connect any high-impedance equipment directly, like a guitar.
On-Board Digital Mixer (DSP Mixer) for Easy, Convenient Professional Recording
The DSP Mixer Has Two Operational Modes Designed for Music Creation and Podcasting
The DSP mixer function provides a multi-track mode and a stereo-mix mode.
- Multi-track Mode: The multi-track mode is ideal for music creation. This mode delivers independent monitor-mixing from a send-level like an inline-console to a PC. In addition, this mode delivers monaural-monitoring.
- Stereo-mix Mode: The stereo-mix mode makes podcast recording or broadcasting convenient and easy. An output audio signal from any PC can relay that signal back to the PC again via your DSP mixer. Any BGM from a PC can mix your voice by microphone then the mixed sound will transfer back to the PC again.
On-Board Effects Supports High-Quality Recording (Send Effects and Insert Effects)
The US-322 and the US-366 are designed with on-board effects such as compressor, 3-band EQ and Reverb all located on-board the DSP. While recording, you can use the input effects for any input signal and the reverb effect on any monitoring signal at the same time. (DSP effects can use on 44.1/48kHz operating)
- Insert Effects: The input effects can be selected from compressor or 3-band EQ. Input effects can use various recording. For example, while recording vocals you can boost your high-frequency range with the 3-band EQ. Also, the compressor effect is very convenient at recording especially for bass guitar, vocal and drums.
- Send Effect: The send effect include just reverb. The reverb effect is necessary articles at recording. Monitoring sound will get wet-sound by this reverb effect, but a send-sound to a PC keeps just dry sound.
Dedicated MIXER PANEL Button Recalls The DSP Mixer with One-Click
The US-322 and the US-366 are built with a "MIXER PANEL" button located conveniently on top. This button provides a one-click recall function for the DSP-mixer. When pushed a second time the mixer panel will be conveniently hidden.
Suited for Various Recording Environments with Adaptable Features
Low-Latency Monitoring via DSP Mixer for Stress-Free Recording
The US-322 and the US-366 provide low-latency monitoring via the on-board digital mixer. Volume can be monitored and adjusted easily with the dedicated knob on the top-panel.
Oversized LINE OUT Volume Knob for Easy Monitor Level Setting
This oversized volume knob can be an integral setting for easy and speedy fine level adjustments.
Classy Desktop Design, Luxurious Feel and Rugged Aluminum Body
The US-322 and the US-366 look so good, you'll be motivated to use it. The adopted "Desktop Layout" makes these models easy-to-use even in tight spaces.
- High-quality HDDAHigh Definition Discrete Architecture) mic pre-amps
- Up to 24bit/96kHz recording(US-366 supported 24bit/192kHz recording)
- Two XLR/TRS (MIC/LINE) inputs with full +48V phantom power supply
- Low-latency monitoring via DSP mixer
- On-board digital mixer(DSP mixer) delivers two operation modes
- On-board digital effects(DSP effects)(DSP effects can use on 44.1/48kHz operating)
- Dedicated "MIXER PANEL" button recalls DSP mixer with one-click
- Oversized LINE OUT volume knob
- Two TRS analog balanced outputs
- Two RCA analog unbalanced outputs
- 18mW+18mW headphone output
- Desktop design provides highly stability and usability
- Aluminum body provides premium looks and luxurious feel
- USB bus-powered for mobile recording
- Steinberg Cubase LE6 bundle
Description$229.99 Add to cart
Multi Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Complete Music Production Software
Description$149.99 Add to cart
4-Inch 50-watt Studio-Quality Multimedia Monitors
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Studio Condenser Microphone w/ Case
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Dynamic Semi-open Pro Headphones
Description$34.95 Add to cart
Pro Dynamic Semi-Open Studio Headphones
Description$28.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)