Classic Guitar Effects & Amp Simulator
Product Code 67316
Buy Today and Save $170.00 (50% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Zoom's G3 Guitar Effects and Amp Simulator combines the ease of a stompbox pedalboard with the power of a multi-effects processor and USB audio interface. With complete control over individual effects and amp modeling, you can change your tones on the fly for both stage and studio.
G3 offers three large LCD displays and corresponding footswitches that form a graphical interface, allowing you to utilize up to three stompbox and amp effects simultaneously. The interface has also been simplified with three control knobs for each display. This intuitive design makes creating, saving and rearranging the effect chain of your own sounds a breeze and provides easy navigation in live and studio settings.
A newly developed sigmoid curve clipper re-creates the smooth clipping of a tube amplifier's waveform. With its faithful tube distortion, G3 can simulate amplifier sounds, including clean, crunch and full-gain tones that are authentic to the original models.
G3's 13 super-real amp models range from vintage to the latest trends in amp technology, each with its own distinct cabinet modeling that can be used to alter its tone characteristics. By combining amplifiers and cabinets from different makers, you can digitally design your own custom rig. G3's modeling technology provides the best tone for both live performance and direct recording.
*Only one amp model can be used at a time.
G3 has 94 diverse types of stompbox presets, including some of the world's most popular guitar pedals. You can use up to three effects in any combination. G3's wide range of effects includes distortion, compression, modulation, delay and reverb. Its HD Reverb uses DSP power to produce a rich resonance that rivals outboard gear used in professional studios and live setups.
*Only two effects can be used in some combinations that feature amp models or HD Reverb.
G3 utilizes the all-new ZFX-IV DSP effects processor. This generation of ZFX boasts amazing power, upgrading everything from sound to function and operability over previous versions. By using 32-bit floating-point processing, G3 possesses amplifier sounds that are more realistic than ever before.
G3's Looper capabilities include 40 seconds of phrase recording and overdubbing. The "sound-on-sound" function allows you to layer guitar sounds as many times as you want in real time. You can use looped sounds as simple backing tracks or create a "full band" feel with the built-in drum machine and DSP effects for a live solo.
G3 operates as an audio interface, letting you record directly to your computer via USB. All of your sound settings used during rehearsals or live performances can be recorded to your favorite DAW such as the included Steinberg Sequel LE recording software. The pedal's direct monitoring capability eliminates any latency problems, assuring realistic studio conditions and hassle-free operation.
MPN ZG3 0 0
- 3 large LCD displays and footswitches
- Amp or stomp box effects can be used in any combination
- Authentic amp modeling simulates amps, cabinets and mics separately
- Over 100 built-in DSP effects
- Create and store up to 100 original tones
- Integrated drum machine
- Looper function with 40 seconds of phrase recording and overdubbing
- USB audio interface for DAW recording (Mac and PC)
- Includes Edit & Share and Steinberg Sequal LE recording software
- Over 6 hours of operation using 4 AA batteries, as well as USB bus and AC power
- Effect Types: 107
- Simultaneous Effects: 3
- Patch Memory: 10 patches x 10 banks
- Sampling Frequency 44.1kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- Signal Processsing: 32bit floating point and 32bit fixed point
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz + 1.0dB, -3.0dB (10kΩ load)
- Display: LCD × 3
- Input: 1/4'' phone jack
- Rated input level: -20dBm
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- ACTIVE/PASSIVE (Switch selectable)
- Output: R: 1/4'' phone jack
- Maximum output level: +5dBm (Output load impedance: 10kΩ or higher)
- L/Mono/Phone: 1/4'' stereo phone jack (LINE / PHONES)
- Maximum output level: [LINE] +5dBm (Output load impedance: 10kΩ or higher), [PHONES] 20mW + 20mW into 32Ω load
- Balanced Output: XLR jack
- Output impedance: 100Ω(HOT-GND, COLD-GND), 200Ω(HOT-COLD)
- PRE / POST (Switch selectable)
- GND LIFT (Switch selectable)
- Control Input: For FP02 / FS01
- USB: Audio Interface: 16bit / 44.1kHz
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X v10.4/10.5/10.6
- S/N: 120dB
- Noise Floor: −100dBm
- Power: AC adapter: DC9V/Center negative/500mA (ZOOM AD-16)
- Batteries: AA/LR6 battery x 4
- Battery Life: 6 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- USB: Bus power
- Dimensions: 170 (D) x 234 (W) x 54 (H) mm
- Weight: 1.2kg (without batteries)
Description$699.99 Add to cart
40-Watt 2-Channel Combo Amplifier
Description$399.95 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$29.95 Add to cart
20-Ft 1/4 inch Guitar Cable
Description$29.95 Add to cart
2-Inch Deluxe Jacquard Guitar Strap w/ Leather Ends
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$14.95 Add to cart
15 foot Instrument Cable
Description$9.95 Add to cart
6 foot Instrument Cable
Description$8.95 Add to cart
Roto Pinks Double Deckers - 2 Pack