High Gain 10 watt Stereo Amplifier/ Recording Interface with 6 Amp types, 8 effects, chromatic tuner, 3-band EQ, Ships with Cubase Ai6 For Recordin
Product Code 67581
Buy Today and Save $160.01 (35% from Retail)
THR10X is dedicated to guitarists that want more gain, more distortion and the unmatched response of a cranked high-output stack. With 5 different channels from 3 amps, all delivering dynamic, intense distortion, THR10X perfectly delivers the subtly different distortion characteristics of each amp or channel to give a tone and response perfectly suited to everything from classic rock to extreme metal.
Developed by a team of guitarists in search of the ultimate tone, THR delivers the sound that you want and the feeling that you need. Effects that enhance and complement your playing combine with room-filling reverbs and delays to push your playing to new levels. And thanks to THR's unique design and focus, stadium-filling volume isn't a pre-requisite - everything about this amp is designed to fit the way you play, right down to the need to keep it quiet sometimes. With tone and feel like this, you'll appreciate the ability to keep playing all night…
Most of THR's effects feature VCM effects processors. Based on the technology used in Yamaha's professional audio mixers, VCM effects give unsurpassed realism and quality.
Perfectly complementing the low-gain audiophile amp models, THR10C features an all-new TAPE ECHO effect that captures the detail of an analogue machine, right down to the wow and flutter of the repeats.
VCM effects are capable of capturing subtleties that simple digital simulations cannot even approach, going beyond simple simulation and delivering the truly musical performance that makes classic analog gear invaluable even in today's digital production environment.
THR was developed with Yamaha's award-winning AV division to offer true hi-fi stereo sound and a new experience in guitar amplifiers. The exclusive, specially designed speaker enclosure is optimised to handle both guitar and stereo playback sounds making THR uniquely capable of giving you amazing tone for both your guitar and your track from a compact, portable amp.
THR incorporates Yamaha's new Extended Stereo Technology to create an incredibly wide, spacious audio image. Stereo tracks and studio quality reverb take on a depth unimaginable from such a small enclosure.
MPN THR10X 1 1
- Amp Type: POWER I, POWER II, BROWN I, BROWN II, SOUTHERN HI, CLEAN, BASS, FLAT
- Effects: CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, DELAY, DELAY/REVERB, SPRING REVERB, HALL REVERB, *COMPRESSOR, *NOISE GATE (*only available in the THR Editor)
- Chromatic Tuner: Yes
- Controller/Switch: AMP, GAIN, MASTER, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, EFFECT, DLY/REV, GUITAR OUTPUT, USB/AUX OUTPUT, USER MEMORY Switch x 5, TAP/TUNER Switch
- Connections: INPUT (Standard Mono Phone), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), USB
- Speakers: 8cm Full Range x 2
- Rated Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
- Power Source: AC Adaptor: EADP-38EB A or UIB345-1530 (Included)
- Battery: AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours) * Depending upon usage and conditions
- Width: 360mm
- Height: 183.5mm
- Depth: 140mm
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Accessories: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Owner's Manual, Cubase AI DVD-ROM
Description$269.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$179.00 Add to cart
WAZA Classic Delay Pedal
Description$52.99 Add to cart
Pro Single Guitar Stand
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Tubular Single Guitar Stand
Description$8.95 Add to cart
Pro Instrument Polish
Description$8.49 Add to cart
Restores & Maintains Guitars