Headset digital wireless microphone system fitted with a WL185 cardioid lavalier microphone. The GLXD14/85 system consists of the WL185, a GLXD1 digital transmitter and the GLXD4 receiver. The GLX series wireless is Shure's latest digital wireless technology, presented in an affordable package.
The WL185 premium cardioid lavalier microphone brings a new level of sophistication to personal voice reproduction. Like all Microflex family microphones, this lavalier uses an interchangeable condenser cartridge, meaning there will always be a lavalier to suit your application
The bodypack transmitter in the GLX line is built like a tank. A very small, very sophisticated tank. It features a tactile on and off switch, locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables, and a reversible belt clip. It comes with one SB902 lithium-ion battery.
GLXD4 Single Channel Receiver features a high-resolution LCD screen status, real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within 15 minutes), and a remote adjustable transmitter gain control. It also hasan Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries, and a two-color charge indicator LED. Never let your wireless system surprise you with a failure again. It works with up to eight compatible systems (environment dependent), and has pro connectivity, including XLR and ¼" output connectors. It is lightweight, durable and sounds fantastic.
Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature intelligent technology and smart power options that put reliable, professional-caliber digital sound in the hands of performers everywhere. Built to handle the rigors of any stage, and available in a variety of configurations, it's a revolution in wireless freedom.
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management
GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management, making seamless, crystal-clear audio easy and reliable.
GLX-D Rechargeable Power Management
GLX-D transmitters feature best-in-class lithium-ion batteries that quickly recharge using the charging port on the receiver, or a variety of optional USB connectors. Getting ready for the show has never been simpler.
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary lithium ion rechargeable batteries
- Multiple USB charging options
- Up to 200 feet (60m) transmission radius
- Lightweight and rugged construction (GLXD2)
- All-metal construction (GLXD1 only)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- GLXD2 available with a variety of trusted Shure microphone capsules
- Proprietary Automatic Frequency Management – Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels.
- 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
- High-resolution LCD screen
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
Description$699.99 Add to cart
1000 watt Active Loudspeaker System
Description$699.99 Add to cart
375-Watt 10-Channel Pro Portable PA System
Description$409.00 Add to cart
Pro Headworn Mic for Shure Wireless w/ TA4F
Description$79.95 Add to cart
Extremely Compact Three Section Telescoping Mic Stand
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable Quad Conductor 25 feet
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Pro Telescoping Microphone Boom Arm
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)