Digital Wireless System With PG30 Headset Microphone
Product Code 67663
Buy Today and Save $130.00 (20% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Headset digital wireless microphone system fitted with a PG30 headset microphone. The GLXD14/PG30 system consists of the PG30, a GLXD1 digital transmitter and the GLXD4 receiver. The GLX series wireless is Shure's latest digital wireless technology, presented in an affordable package.
ThePG30 is an electret condenser microphone for headworn use with a wireless bodypack transmitter. Its mounting system is firm and stable, making it viable for even exercise instructors. It has sufficient "musicality" to be excellent in performance environments, and it is likewise superb for business presentations, sermons, and other spoken word applications.
The bodypack transmitter in the GLX line is built like a tank. A very small, very sophisticated tank. It features a tactile on and off switch, locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables, and a reversible belt clip. It comes with one SB902 lithium-ion battery.
GLXD4 Single Channel Receiver features a high-resolution LCD screen status, real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within 15 minutes), and a remote adjustable transmitter gain control. It also hasan Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries, and a two-color charge indicator LED. Never let your wireless system surprise you with a failure again. It works with up to eight compatible systems (environment dependent), and has pro connectivity, including XLR and ¼" output connectors. It is lightweight, durable and sounds fantastic.
Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature intelligent technology and smart power options that put reliable, professional-caliber digital sound in the hands of performers everywhere. Built to handle the rigors of any stage, and available in a variety of configurations, it's a revolution in wireless freedom.
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management
GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management, making seamless, crystal-clear audio easy and reliable.
GLX-D Rechargeable Power Management
GLX-D transmitters feature best-in-class lithium-ion batteries that quickly recharge using the charging port on the receiver, or a variety of optional USB connectors. Getting ready for the show has never been simpler.
- Comfortable wireframe for secure fit
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to quality handheld microphones
- Professional outputs
- Battery run LCD
- Low profile transmitter
- Proprietary Automatic Frequency Management – Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels.
- 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
- High-resolution LCD screen
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary lithium ion rechargeable batteries
- Multiple USB charging options
- Up to 200 feet (60m) transmission radius
- Lightweight and rugged construction (GLXD2)
- All-metal construction (GLXD1 only)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
Description$699.99 Add to cart
1000 watt Active Loudspeaker System
Description$699.99 Add to cart
375-Watt 10-Channel Pro Portable PA System
Description$439.00 Add to cart
Headworn Mic for Shure Wireless Systems w/ TA4F
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Compact Dual Vocal Wireless System
Description$79.95 Add to cart
Extremely Compact Three Section Telescoping Mic Stand
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable Quad Conductor 25 feet
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Pro Telescoping Microphone Boom Arm
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)