Pro Guitar Multi Effects Processor
Product Code 67831
Buy Today and Save $200.00 (29% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
POD HD500 is the best-selling multi-effects floorboard*—and now POD HD500X gives you even more power to define your sound. It's the ultimate tone palette, whether you want to re-create classics or go somewhere new. And thanks to HD technology, POD HD500X provides the depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your creativity in the studio or on stage. So if you've never experienced the flagship of the POD family, now's the time to check out POD HD500X.
WORLD-CLASS HD AMPS
From vintage classics to modern powerhouses, each HD amp delivers incredible sonic depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your playing—and that's just the beginning. Customize the tone and dynamic response of each HD amp with an extensive set of deep parameters including Sag, Bias, Bias Excursion, Hum and more.
100+ STUDIO AND STOMP EFFECTS
POD HD500X gives you over 100 studio and boutique stomp effects, so you can take your sound in any direction. Emulate classic signal chains with distortions, delays, mods, filters, reverbs and more, or discover entirely new sounds by mixing and matching up to eight simultaneous effects. You also get pro-grade, assignable footswitches and a built-in, die-cast expression pedal to control your effects in real time.
MORE PROCESSING POWER, MORE CREATIVITY
With unparalleled flexibility and more processing power than anything in its class, POD HD500X is built for tone creation. To start, it features dynamic DSP, so you have the freedom to stack the effects you want wherever you want them. And compared to its predecessor, POD HD500X lets you add even more effects to your signal chain. You can also mix and match HD amps, cabinets, mics and effects in virtually endless combinations. With 512 presets, you've got plenty of options for recalling your tones.
SCULPT SOUNDS WITH DUAL SIGNAL PATHS
Legendary guitar tones are often created with more than one signal path. POD HD500X lets you create these complex, rich tones without the setup headaches of traditional dual-amp rigs. You can route your guitar through two completely independent paths—each with its own HD amp and effects chain, of course—or process two signals at once using the 1/4" guitar, 1/4" auxiliary or XLR mic inputs. So whether you want to configure elaborate signal chains for more traditional stereo amp setups, or create unique soundscapes, you've picked the right tool.
ASSIGNABLE FOOTSWITCHES AND RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
With POD HD500X, you get professional-grade footswitches with bright LED rings that you can see anywhere on stage. You can use them to enable or bypass amps and effects, or to select presets directly. If you want to get more creative, you can assign multiple amp and effects parameters to the expression pedal and morph between sounds—controlling up to 52 parameters in real time. The footswitches also control the built-in 48-second looper, an instrument unto itself. The bent-metal chassis and rugged construction make POD HD500X ideal for any stage.
POD HD500X provides all the connections you need for studio, stage and anywhere in between. You can plug in a mic to record vocals or acoustic instruments, track with your favorite HD amps, use the stereo FX loop to connect stompboxes and outboard effects, and much more. Connect to your computer via USB for multi-channel, studio-quality recording with your favorite DAW software—or tap into POD HD Edit, the free editor/librarian software that makes it easy to tweak and organize all your tones.
- World-class collection of HD amps for unmatched depth and touch response
- The most powerful combination of dynamic DSP and flexible routing options in its class, so you can define your sound
- Assignable, pro-grade, backlit footswitches that you can see from anywhere on stage
- The command center for any guitar setup including the Line 6 Dream Rig—the only system that can be virtually any rig
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects—use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones:
- Dual signal paths
- Multiple routing options
- Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects
- Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Professional-grade footswitches with bright LED rings for at-a-glance operation
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, balanced XLR outputs, integrated mic preamp and more
- Variable input impedance
- L6 LINK™ connection for integration and control of DT-series amplifiers and StageSource® series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integration and control of James Tyler® Variax® guitars
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Eight set list banks
- Assignable expression pedal controls amp and effect parameters
- Integrated 48-second looper with dedicated footswitch
- Built-in chromatic tuner Tap tempo
- Professional-grade construction with bent metal chassis, chrome roll bar and die-cast expression pedal
- Downloadable POD® HD500X software editor/patch librarian
Description$189.00 Add to cart
Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
Gold Instrument Pedal Cable
Description$12.99 Add to cart
Single Guitar Stand
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable