QuNexus is the next generation of portable keyboards. The most playable, portable and powerful MIDI keyboard controller on the market. 25 pressure-sensitive silicone keys and LED illumination make QuNexus uniquely interactive and fun to play.
QuNexus' Smart Sensor keys detect finger pressure, tilt and velocity. Each key sends out a unique CC# as well as Polyphonic Aftertouch, and Channel Rotation allows for polyphonic pitch bends. Imagine pitch bend and modulation in every key.
QuNexus fits perfectly in the center of your studio; a hub that integrates every synth protocol. Route controls for vintage CV analog gear, external MIDI hardware and audio production software.
QuNexus is class compliant and works natively with any system that supports MIDI. Mac OS, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android* with no software drivers required. You can also take control of analog gear via Control Voltage (CV) or 5-pin MIDI**.
The QuNexus keys and buttons are made from a durable silicone composite, so don't worry about the keys or buttons breaking when you throw QuNexus into your backpack or laptop bag.
MPN k-708 0 0
- 1 QuNexus controller
- 1 USB cable (USB 2.0 A to Micro-B, 1 m)
- Width: 12.8" / 325 mm
- Depth: 3.3" / 84 mm
- Height: 0.43" / 11 mm
- Key Pads: 1.18" x 0.51" / 30 mm x 13 mm
- Weight: 0.76 lb / 345 g
- Power: QuNexus is bus-powered via the USB port when connected to a computer or tablet. When using QuNexus without a computer, power can be supplied with a USB power supply or a KMI MIDI Expander.
- USB micro jack
- 3.5 mm Pedal Input / Control Voltage (CV) 1-2 Input. This port can accept 2 CV input signals with a 3.5 mm TRRS plug.
- 3.5 mm Gate - Control Voltage (CV) 1 Output (16-bit). This port can output Gate and CV signals with a 3.5 mm TRS plug.
- 3.5 mm Control Voltage (CV) 2-3 Output (16-bit). This port can output 2 CV signals with a 3.5 mm TRS plug.
- KMI MIDI Expander jack
- 25 Key pads with velocity, pressure, and tilt sensitivity
- 2 octave switching buttons*
- 1 pitch bend pad
- 5 mode buttons
*QuNexus defaults to a note range of 48 (C2) to 72 (C4). The octave buttons allow you to shift up another 3 octaves or shift down 2 octaves for a total range of 7 octaves (C0-C7).
- LEDs: 32 LEDs with 16 levels of brightness
- Control Voltage Specs
- All CV outs are 0V - 5.2V
- CV ins are 0V - 5.0V
- 1V/Oct, 1.2V/Oct, Hz/V
- Mac OS 10.5 or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.3 GHz or greater
- 50 MB free hard disk space
- Windows XP or Windows 7
- Intel Core 2 processor or greater
- 1GB of RAM with 50 MB free hard disk space
Description$569.00 Add to cart
Compact Bus-Powered Audio Interface with on-board effects and mixing 192kHz
Description$249.99 Add to cart
Complete Professional Recording Package
Description$249.00 Add to cart
Multi-Touch Pad Controller
Description$129.00 Add to cart
12 Inch Ambient Room Reflection Filter
Description$29.95 Add to cart
CV Cable Kit
Description$28.95 Add to cart
20ft Circuit Breaker Pro Instrument Cable
Description$16.95 Add to cart
4 Meter Dual MIDI Cable, Dual 5-pin DIN to Dual 5-pin DIN