Free Gear Included!
50 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF
This speaker is ideally suited to applications where the program material exhibits subtlety and nuance. Perfectly capable of reproducing high fidelity full range sound without a subwoofer, when coupled with the extended low frequencies of the PRX718XLF, complete control over the entire audio spectrum is attained. As with all the full-range PRX700 Series systems, two EQ selections can be used to optimize the system for the program material and/or environment. The input section also accommodates either Line or Mic/Instrument level inputs.
The PRX735 is a self-powered, lightweight three-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a wide bandwidth. The PRX735 is comprised of one 15 in 275G Differential Drive® woofer, a 165 mm (6.5 in) 196H horn-loaded mid-range and a 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by a 1500 watt Audio Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
- 136 dB peak SPL
- 15" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- 165 mm (6.5 in) horn loaded midrange transducer
- 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Multiple injection molded handles with backing cup for easy transport
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grPower
- Rating: 1500 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): Normal: 35 Hz – 20 kHz
- Boost: 34 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): Normal: 42 Hz – 20 kHz
- Boost: 39 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI): 10.5 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 11.2
- Crossover Frequency: 480 Hz, 2.0 kHz
- Maximum SPL: Normal: 136dB
- Boost: 136dB
- Signal indicators: Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
Power/Standby : Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 275G 380mm (15 in) woofer
- MF Driver: 1 x JBL 196H 165mm (6.5 in) horn-loaded midrange transducer
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver"
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: 12 x M10 Suspension Points
- Transport: 2 x integrated handle with injection molded backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Input Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Output Connector: 1 male XLR balanced output
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 952.5 mm x 445.0 mm x 537.97 mm
(37.5 in x 17.52 in x 21.18 in)
- Net Weight: 34.9 kg (77 lb)illes
Description$1,299.00 Add to cart
1500W 18-Inch Extended Low Frequency Powered Subwoofer
Description$1,149.00 Add to cart
1500W 15-Inch Extended Low Frequency Powered Subwoofer
Description$849.00 Add to cart
1500W 15-Inch Two-Way Powered Loudspeaker System
Description$699.00 Add to cart
700 watt Active 18 inch Subwoofer
Description$499.00 Add to cart
500w Per Channel @ 4 ohms Integrated Processing Power Amplifier w/ DSP
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Pro Air Powered Speaker Stand
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Pro Neo-dymium Dynamic Hand-Held Microphone
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)