This speaker is ideally suited to applications where the program material exhibits subtlety and nuance. Perfectly capable of reproducing high fidelity full range sound without a subwoofer, when coupled with the extended low frequencies of the PRX718XLF, complete control over the entire audio spectrum is attained. As with all the full-range PRX700 Series systems, two EQ selections can be used to optimize the system for the program material and/or environment. The input section also accommodates either Line or Mic/Instrument level inputs.
The PRX735 is a self-powered, lightweight three-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a wide bandwidth. The PRX735 is comprised of one 15 in 275G Differential Drive® woofer, a 165 mm (6.5 in) 196H horn-loaded mid-range and a 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by a 1500 watt Audio Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
- 136 dB peak SPL
- 15" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- 165 mm (6.5 in) horn loaded midrange transducer
- 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Multiple injection molded handles with backing cup for easy transport
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grPower
- Rating: 1500 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): Normal: 35 Hz – 20 kHz
- Boost: 34 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): Normal: 42 Hz – 20 kHz
- Boost: 39 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI): 10.5 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 11.2
- Crossover Frequency: 480 Hz, 2.0 kHz
- Maximum SPL: Normal: 136dB
- Boost: 136dB
- Signal indicators: Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
Power/Standby : Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 275G 380mm (15 in) woofer
- MF Driver: 1 x JBL 196H 165mm (6.5 in) horn-loaded midrange transducer
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver"
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: 12 x M10 Suspension Points
- Transport: 2 x integrated handle with injection molded backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Input Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Output Connector: 1 male XLR balanced output
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 952.5 mm x 445.0 mm x 537.97 mm
(37.5 in x 17.52 in x 21.18 in)
- Net Weight: 34.9 kg (77 lb)illes
Description$1,399.00 Add to cart
1500W 18-Inch Extended Low Frequency Powered Subwoofer
Description$1,149.00 Add to cart
1500W 15-Inch Extended Low Frequency Powered Subwoofer
Description$949.00 Add to cart
1500W 15-Inch Two-Way Powered Loudspeaker System
Description$799.00 Add to cart
700 watt Active 18 inch Subwoofer
Description$499.00 Add to cart
500w Per Channel @ 4 ohms Integrated Processing Power Amplifier w/ DSP
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Pro Air Powered Speaker Stand
Description$79.00 Add to cart
Pro Neo-dymium Dynamic Hand-Held Microphone
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)