The PRX710 is the most compact and versatile speaker in the PRX700 Series. Designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as a front of house main PA. Two user selectable EQ settings are provided to optimize the system for either application. With a dual socket pole mount the PRX712 is a perfect match with a PRX700 Series subwoofer, offering a high performance self-powered sub/sat system.
The PRX710 is comprised of a 10" Differential Drive® woofer, a 2408H-2, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 100° by 60° horn, all driven by 1500 watt Class-D digital power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
- 133 dB peak SPL
- 10" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket
- Integrated handle with injection molded backing cup for easy transport
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
- Power Rating: 1500 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): Normal: 50 Hz – 19.6kHz
- Boost: 42.9 Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): Normal: 63.5 Hz – 18.5kHz
- Boost: 53 Hz – 18.6kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 100° x 60° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI): 9 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 8
- Crossover Frequency: 1.9 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB
- Signal Indicators: Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
- Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
- Power/Standby : Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL M110-4 250mm (10 in) woofer
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: single 36 mm pole socket, 8 x M10 Suspension Points, 1 x M10 pull back point
- Transport: 1 x integrated handle with injection molded backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Input Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Output Connectors: 1 male XLR balanced output
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 498.7 mm x 335.6 mm x 322.3 mm
(19.63 in x 13.21 in x 12.69 in)
- Net Weight: 16.4 kg (36 lb)
Description$1,199.00 Add to cart
1500W 18-Inch Extended Low Frequency Powered Subwoofer
Description$649.00 Add to cart
700 watt Active 18 inch Subwoofer
Description$499.00 Add to cart
500w Per Channel @ 4 ohms Integrated Processing Power Amplifier w/ DSP
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Pro Supercardioid Dynamic Reference Microphone
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Pro Air Powered Speaker Stand
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)