Free Gear Included!
50 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF
The PRX710 is the most compact and versatile speaker in the PRX700 Series. Designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as a front of house main PA. Two user selectable EQ settings are provided to optimize the system for either application. With a dual socket pole mount the PRX712 is a perfect match with a PRX700 Series subwoofer, offering a high performance self-powered sub/sat system.
The PRX710 is comprised of a 10" Differential Drive® woofer, a 2408H-2, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 100° by 60° horn, all driven by 1500 watt Class-D digital power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
MPN PRX710 2 2
- 133 dB peak SPL
- 10" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket
- Integrated handle with injection molded backing cup for easy transport
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
- Power Rating: 1500 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): Normal: 50 Hz – 19.6kHz
- Boost: 42.9 Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): Normal: 63.5 Hz – 18.5kHz
- Boost: 53 Hz – 18.6kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 100° x 60° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI): 9 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 8
- Crossover Frequency: 1.9 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB
- Signal Indicators: Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
- Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
- Power/Standby : Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL M110-4 250mm (10 in) woofer
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: single 36 mm pole socket, 8 x M10 Suspension Points, 1 x M10 pull back point
- Transport: 1 x integrated handle with injection molded backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Input Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Output Connectors: 1 male XLR balanced output
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 498.7 mm x 335.6 mm x 322.3 mm
(19.63 in x 13.21 in x 12.69 in)
- Net Weight: 16.4 kg (36 lb)
Description$1,399.00 Add to cart
1500W 18-Inch Extended Low Frequency Powered Subwoofer
Description$1,299.00 Add to cart
1500W 15-Inch Three-Way Full-Range System
Description$1,149.00 Add to cart
1500W 15-Inch Extended Low Frequency Powered Subwoofer
Description$799.00 Add to cart
700 watt Active 18 inch Subwoofer
Description$499.00 Add to cart
500w Per Channel @ 4 ohms Integrated Processing Power Amplifier w/ DSP
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Pro Air Powered Speaker Stand
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Pro Neo-dymium Dynamic Hand-Held Microphone