The BM5 mkIII is the next generation of the tremendously successful BM5A MKII. With greater SPL, broader frequency and power response compared to the previous model, its ultra-high dynamic range and hand-crafted drivers deliver performance superior to many larger, more expensive monitors.
IsoAcoustics Monitor Stands
When we started looking for the best solution for isolating the BM mkIII monitors from the surface, we found that IsoAcoustics provide the best and most flexible product on the market.
Therefore, we formed a partnership with IsoAcoustics that allowed us to bundle every BM mkIII monitor with a dual-branded stand that also allows you to angle your monitors slightly upwards or downwards in order to match your listening position perfectly.
The ISO-L8R155 is bundled with BM Compact mkIII and BM5 mkIII, while the ISO-L8R200 is included with BM6 mkIII and BM12 mkIII.
MPN 995015111 1 1
- Extended excursion 7" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil.
- 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil.
- Flexible operation with XLR and RCA inputs
- Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
- Optional Dynaudio Professional Volume Box for precision level control
- Made in Denmark
- Higher SPL and greater frequency and power response to many others in its class
- 50W LF and 50W HF RMS Class D amplifier with DSP crossover
- 118dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 42Hz-24kHz
- Extended bass with BM9S II or 14S II precision subwoofers
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)
- Model BM5 mkIII
- System Two-way Active Precision Nearfield Monitor
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB) 42 Hz – 24 kHz
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @ 1m 80 mVrms
- Max SPL 1m, normal room 118 dB peak
- Power consumption Standby: 0.3 W Idle: 5.8 Max: 94 W
- Amplifier power Tweeter: 50 Woofer: 50 W
- Resonance Frequency 45 Hz
- Bass principle Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies 1900 Hz
- Crossover Slope 12 dB/oct
- Tweeter D-281 - 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid 4 mm aluminum front Pure aluminum wire voice coil
- Woofer 180mm molded aluminum frame/ one piece thermo formed MSP cone 75 mm voice coil with pure aluminum wire on aluminum former.
- Weight 7,7 kg / 16.9 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 186 x 320 x 296 mm / 7.3" x 12.5" x 11.6"
Description$1,849.00 Add to cart
300 Watt Active 12 inch subwoofer
Description$399.99 Add to cart
38.5-Inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$219.99 Add to cart
ERSS-42 42 inch Monitor stands (Pair)
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Project Studio Reflexion Filter
Description$89.00 Add to cart
Monitor Switcher for Powered Speakers with TRS Connectors
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Passive Direct Box
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Tripod Microphone Stand Isolator