The BM5 mkIII is the next generation of the tremendously successful BM5A MKII. With greater SPL, broader frequency and power response compared to the previous model, its ultra-high dynamic range and hand-crafted drivers deliver performance superior to many larger, more expensive monitors.
Double neodymium magnet system with vented pole piece for accurate driver control. Large diameter voice coil surrounds the magnet for superior linearity. Aluminum voice coil former and wire are low mass so transient response is quick and accurate. Diaphragm and dust cap are moulded as one piece in patented low-mass, highly rigid Magnesium Silicate providing unrivaled accuracy.
Dynaudio monitors are designed to speak the truth so you get exactly what you need: an exact reproduction of your mix. Great mixing derives from attention to detail while striving for a final mix that goes way beyond the sum of its parts. We believe that the same principle applies when designing ultimate monitors.
Utmost care in selection of materials and production combined with the industry's most thorough and extensive testing program allow our monitors to achieve 100 percent consistency - not just between different pairs, but also when crossing pairs or relying on pairs in different locations.
And due to our unique driver technology our monitors are neutral and uncolored. The smooth clarity in combination with the outstanding dynamic capabilities of our monitors ensure that you can work long hours without ear fatigue.
- 7" Nearfield Monitor
- Handcrafted aluminum drivers
- Class-D Amplification with DSP
- Flexible operation with XLR and RCA inputs
- Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling
- Made in Denmark
- 50W LF and 50W HF RMS Class D amplifier with DSP crossover
- Extended excursion 7" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil
- 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil
- 118dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 42Hz-24kHz
- HF, MF, LF room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)
Description$1,595.00 Add to cart
300 Watt Active 12 inch subwoofer
Description$399.99 Add to cart
38.5-Inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$219.99 Add to cart
ERSS-42 42 inch Monitor stands (Pair)
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Project Studio Reflexion Filter
Description$89.00 Add to cart
Monitor Switcher for Powered Speakers with TRS Connectors
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Passive Direct Box
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Tripod Microphone Stand Isolator