Limited Release 6-String Acoustic Parlor Guitar
Product Code 68389
Buy Today and Save $79.01 (32% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Bang-on quality and dapper good looks make this second-edition limited release instrument a must-have for your collection. Faithfull to the Gretsch 'Rex' parlor guitars of the 1930s, '40s and '50s the limited release Coral-Burst "Jim Dandy" Flat Top embodies everything that was great about everyone's first guitar - and more! Made of selec guitar woods and fully lined and braced, the G9515 offers warm and pleasing tones, with a comfortable 24 inch scale provides hours of playing ease and enjoyment.
- Body Material: Agathis
- Body Shape: Non-Cutaway
- Body Back: Agathis
- Body Sides: Agathis
- Body Top: Agathis
- Body Finish: Semi-Gloss Coral Sunburst Top
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Body Depth: 3-7/8"
- Body Length: 24"
- Body Width: 13"
- Body Binding: Aged White with screened Purfling
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 18 (12 to Body) Vintage-Style Frets
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: .375 inch Pearloid Dot
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1.687 inches
- Scale Length: 24"
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood Top-Load with Compensated PPS Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Strings: D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Compensated saddle; 24" Scale Length.
Description$499.99 Add to cart
150 Watt Stereo Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
Description$411.75 Add to cart
6-String A-Style Octave Mandolin (Maple)
Description$239.00 Add to cart
New Yorker Supreme Mandolin
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Combo Tuner Metronome
Description$12.95 Add to cart
Clip-on Universal Chromatic Tuner