MASCHINE STUDIO is the ultimate groove production system, combining software and hardware in perfect harmony. Get absolute, hands-on control of every aspect of all-new MASCHINE 2.0 software without having to resort to hardware shortcuts or use a mouse. See everything you do on two gorgeous, hi-res color displays.
And because software can be easily updated, MASCHINE 2.0 will always keep you on the cutting edge of technology, pushing your creativity further than you ever thought possible.
MASCHINE STUDIO's advanced hardware delivers total control and unmatched visual feedback.
1. Highly-sensitive, multi-color pads: Trigger sounds, create rhythms, change patterns and scenes featuring true-white LEDs, velocity, and aftertouch.
2. Two extra-large, high-resolution color displays: View sampler, mixer, pattern editor, arranger, channel strip, and more with 480x272resolution.
3. Edit section: Copy, paste, nudge, quantize, and adjust volume, tempo and swing with dedicated edit buttons and a jog wheel with LED ring indicator for ultra-accurate adjustments.
4. Dedicated knobs: Tweak all sampler, effect, and plug-in parameters and browse presets and instruments on eight display knobs.
5. Master Section: Toggle between master, group, sound and cue meters, and choose input source.
6. Group buttons: Select groups and group banks. Create unlimited groups and get access to 64 of them directly from the hardware.
7. Dedicated control buttons: Switch between sampler, arranger, mixer, browser, plus get direct access to plug-in strip and channel settings.
8. Transport controls: Play, record, loop, and more.
9. (referring to the back panel) Ultra-sturdy, integrated, collapsible stand.
10. (referring to the back panel) MASCHINE STUDIO is powered via included power adapter.
11. (referring to the back panel) 1 in, 3 out integrated MIDI I/O plus Kensington lock socket.
12. (referring to the back panel) 2x footswitch inputs for start/stop and record functions, and playing beats and melodies hands-free.
MASCHINE STUDIO is the ultimate instrument for blazing-fast groove production. Start working on the hardware and the ultra-intuitive workflow quickly becomes part of your muscle memory. Devote all your time to making the music you want to make, not learning the tools you use to make it.
MASCHINE STUDIO's luxurious layout lets you control the software functions from the hardware with dedicated controls– no switching menus or navigating complex key commands. This is full-time creative flow.
MASCHINE 2.0 makes you faster. A top-of-the-line audio engine saves resources while delivering the highest audio quality possible. 32-bit float internal summing gives your tracks a shine you'll instantly notice. Advanced multi-core technology runs multiple processes in parallel, dividing complex tasks between your computer's cores. Run more plug-ins. Mix with ease. Load up even more sounds on unlimited groups, and so much more.
The result is the most responsive, fluid, and musical MASCHINE software ever.
MPN 22550 1 1
- Groove production system with enhanced physical control
- Touch sensitive multi-color pads
- Dedicated edit buttons, level section, 8 display knobs
- Precision jog wheel for editing, scrubbing, browsing, and more
- Powerful sampling, slicing, time-stretch, sound shaping, and editing
- Two large, high-resolution color displays show waveforms, patterns, scenes, and more
- 8GB library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, and more
- Mixing and metering directly on the hardware
- Fast, powerful drum design with on-the-fly parameter automation
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, and step sequencer
- Seamless KOMPLETE 9 integration with preset browsing, icon view on the hardware, and automatic parameter mapping
- 24 pro-quality studio and creative effects including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor
- Width: 432 mm / 17.0"
- Length: 350 mm / 13.8"
- Height: 58.5 mm / 2.3"
- 3.2 kg / 7.1 lbs
- 15V 1.2A power supply required (included)
- Integrated stand
- Two extra-large, high-resolution color displays (480x272 pixel)
- 16 high-quality multi-color, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 multi-color group buttons
- One jog wheel with LED ring (30 steps)
- 8 endless rotary encoder
- 1 volume knob
- 58 click buttons
- LED Meters
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- 1 x MIDI in, 3 x MIDI out
- 2 x footswitch input
- Kensington lock
- Audio Units
- AAX 32 and AAX 64
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions
- USB 2.0 Port, 13 GB free disk space for complete installation
This product runs in demo mode after installation and must be activated before full functionality is available.
Description$329.00 Add to cart
RF-XVocal Booth & X1 Microphone and Accessories
Description$179.95 Add to cart
5 pin MIDI, USB MIDI, Mac, PC and iOS Device Interface
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Controller & Sequencer Pad Controller
Description$89.99 Add to cart
Dust Cover for Native Instruments Maschine Studio
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Polycarbonate Cover for NI Maschine
Description$44.95 Add to cart
12 foot Keyboard Cable, straight 1/4 inch plugs
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)