While the Little Martin is our smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LX1E acoustic electric model features a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, and a warm satin finish. It's ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire.
MPN LX1E 0 0
- Model: LX1E Little Martin
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified X Series ''X''
- Top Braces: Crowned Cross Brace
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/LX Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Scale Length: 23''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/16''
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Gold Foil Label
- Electronics: Fishman Isys T w/Tuner
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Folding Wood Compact Ukulele/Mandolin / Violin Stand
Description$39.95 Add to cart
2.5-Inch Deluxe Jacquard Guitar Strap w/ Leather Ends
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Tubular Single Guitar Stand
Description$10.95 Add to cart
80/20 Bronze Lifespan Coated Acoustic Strings Light
Description$6.95 Add to cart
Pump Spray Polish 6 Oz
Description$4.95 Add to cart
Phosphor Bronze Medium Guitar Strings