The S1 Uke is a soprano-sized model with top, back and sides crafted of solid genuine mahogany, joined with a dovetail mahogany neck. Produces a sweet, warm and beautiful sound, and is fun to play for any age musician!
MPN S1 UKE 0 0
- Model: S1 Uke
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Applied Dovetail
- Body Size: Soprano Ukulele
- Top: Solid Genuine Mahogany - 1 pc.
- Rosette: B/W/B Boltaron
- Top Bracing Pattern: O-Uke
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Soprano Uke shape
- Nut Material: White Tusq
- Headstock: Solid/Uke Taper
- Fingerboard Material: Morado or Rosewood
- Scale Length: 13.614''
- Number of Frets Clear: 12
- Number of Frets Total: 17
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-13/32''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 1-13/16''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: One @ 5th, Two @ 7th, One @ 10th
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Morado or Rosewood
- Bridge Style: O-Uke style
- Bridge String Spacing: 1-41/64''
- Saddle: White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel w/ White Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Ukulele (M600)
- Case: Padded Bag
- Interior Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: not available as an option
Description$441.75 Add to cart
Ressonator Ukulele w/ Case
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Folding Wood Compact Ukulele/Mandolin / Violin Stand
Description$29.95 Add to cart
Ukulele / Violin Stand with Bag
Description$19.99 Add to cart
Clip-on Universal Chromatic Tuner
Description$8.95 Add to cart
Pro Instrument Polish
Description$7.95 Add to cart