A powerful Prophet module!
Don't let its small size fool you. The Prophet 12 Module boasts the same power and sound as the Prophet 12 Keyboard. Each of the Prophet's twelve voices is composed of a brand new hybrid digital/analog architecture that sounds different than any other DSI line of synths, yet retains the true Prophet vibe. With a humongous twelve voice polyphony, sophisticated architecture, and sleek design, the Prophet 12 is ready to handle any sound in any setting.
A voice as big as the rest
The Prophet 12's brand new hybrid voice has a digital front end followed by an all analog signal path output. Each voice has five high resolution digital oscillators, a digital character effects section, a resonant Curtis low-pass filter, a high-pass filter, a tune-able feedback circuit, a four-tap delay line with feedback per line, four loopable five-stage envelope generators, four syncable LFOs with slew and phase offset, a sophisticated arpeggiator, and a sixteen slot modulation matrix with 26 mod sources and 97 modulation destinations. The Prophet 12 Module is packed with a plethora of sonic potential and power!
Frequency and amplitude modulate the oscillators with incredible accuracy. Freely assign oscillators in whatever operator and modulator configurations you choose. You can even assign each of the oscillators to modulate LFOs, envelopes, and filters.
Et tu, control?
The Prophet 12 Module's streamlined interface invites quick and easy control of every parameter on the synth. Each synth section can be selected at the press of a button with every parameter editable from the crisp OLED display. Easily create modulation assignments using the Assign Mod buttons. Dedicated Low and High Pass Filter potentiometers provide quick and smooth control of the filters.
The Prophet 12 Module has a rugged steel enclosure and is equally at home on your desk, in your rack, or on stage! An extensive MIDI implementation covers every available parameter on the synth and you can easily pair it with your favorite MIDI controller or DAW.
The Prophet 12 Module
The Prophet 12 is the most cutting edge hybrid synthesizer on the market and defines what a modern polyphonic synthesizer is. Designed and manufactured in San Francisco, the Prophet 12 Module has a glorious combination of form and function in a sturdy, portable and elegant build.
Dave has been a pioneer in the field for 35 years. After creating such greats as the Prophet-5, '08, and VS, this is his favorite Prophet yet!
MPN PROPHET 12 MODULE 1 1
PROPHET 12 MODULE
- Five DSP-based oscillators per voice (including one sine wave sub oscillator)
- Four classic wave shapes (saw, square, triangle, sine) per oscillator
- Twelve selectable complex shapes per oscillator
- Three noise types per oscillator: white, pink, violet
- Analog VCAs
- Shape modulation
- Oscillator cross modulation: frequency modulation (FM) and amplitude modulation (AM)
- Hard sync on each of the four oscillators
- Five high-quality digital effects. Thicken the signal and add harmonics or completely destroy the signal pre-filter.
- Girth and Air are high and low shelf equalizers with harmonic excitement. Useful for thickening and/or adding air to the signal.
- Hack and Decimate are sample and bit rate reduction algorithms which can add subtle grit or completely destroy the signal. It's harsh yet musical!
- Drive is a soft saturator for adding soft distortion and harmonic content to the signal
- Famed Curtis 2- or 4-pole resonant analog low-pass filter (self oscillates in 4-pole mode) per voice
- 2-pole resonant analog high-pass filter per voice
Feedback and Delay
- Tuned feedback
- Four-tap syncable multi delay with feedback and amount per delay per voice
- Four Delay + ADSR envelopes (LPF, VCA , and two Auxiliary envelopes)
- Auxiliary envelopes 3 and 4 freely assignable to multiple modulation destinations
- All envelopes can repeat/loop
- Four syncable LFO's with phase offset and slew per LFO
- 16 x 2 modulation matrix with 26 mod sources and 97 mod destinations
- Modulation assignment buttons enable quick and easy modulation routing
- Sophisticated programmable arpeggiator with up, down, up+down, random, assign modes
- Re-latching arpeggiator
- Independent programmable stereo analog distortion per layer.
- 12 knobs and 34 buttons enable deep and comprehensive editing with little to no menu diving.
- Crisp OLED display is easily visible in low light situations and from many angles.
- 396 user and 396 factory programs
- Direct program access using numeric keypad and dedicated User, Factory, and Bank buttons
- Playlist mode for generating easily accessible setlists of your favorite programs. Create four play lists with up to forty programs each!
- 1 MIDI In, 1 MIDI out, and 1 MIDI Thru port
- USB port for bidirectional MIDI communication
- 1 Sustain/footswitch input
- 2 expression pedal inputs
- Main stereo output (2 x 1/4" phone jack)
- Layer B stereo output (2 x 1/4" phone jack)
- Headphone out (stereo 1/4" phone jack)
- 1 universal IEC AC power inlet for internal power supply
- Operates worldwide on voltages between 100-240v, 50-60Hz, 30 watts maximum power consumption
- Oiled walnut wood end panels
- 16.5" L x 6.8" W x 2.85" H (41.9 cm L x 17.3 cm W x 7.2 cm H)
- 4 lbs. 14 oz. (2.21 kg)
Description$2,999.00 Add to cart
61-Key 12-Voice Analog Synthesizer
Description$385.00 Add to cart
Moogerfooger Signal Control Processor
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Moogerfooger 12-Stage Phaser
Description$199.99 Add to cart
USB Midi Controller Keyboard 61 Keys
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Voltage Control Virtual Instrument Plug-In
Description$44.95 Add to cart
12 foot Keyboard Cable, straight 1/4 inch plugs
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)