The black Korg PitchHawk Clip-On Tuner for Guitar/Bass is a clip-on tuner that you can attach directly to the head of your instrument, features dedicated guitar and bass modes and provides flat/capo settings.
Providing the high precision and sensitivity, this type of clip offers a firmer grip and greater durability. There's also an adjustable arm and ball joint that provides flexibility and compact storage, plus a type of display that's designed for high visibility and operability, a function that warns against over-winding the first string, and a selection of versatile tuning modes.
This tuner provides dedicated guitar/bass modes and allows flat/capo settings. In addition to the conventional chromatic mode, this tuner gives you a choice of guitar mode or bass mode. In each mode, the string number is shown beside the note name, letting you tune confidently and easily. You can also make flat and capotasto settings, ensuring that you'll always be able to tune appropriately for your performance situation. (Flat settings are available on guitar/bass modes, and capotasto settings are available in guitar mode.)
The clip has been designed for extremely efficient contact and strong gripping power, with a variable-angle rubber cushion that's now made in one single piece. It firmly grasps various sizes to accommodate the headstock of your guitar or bass. Even if you move around actively while performing, there's no danger that vibration or weight will cause the tuner to shift. Rubber has also been added to the handgrip on the back of the clip, making it easier to grasp.
The double mechanism of a movable arm and ball joint simultaneously provide both durability and a free range of angle settings. The movable arm can be dynamically positioned on either side of the clip, and the ball joint that connects the display allows its angle to be precisely adjusted up, down, left, or right. Players have the flexibility to position the tuner wherever they need, and the confidence that it will stay in that position.
The display, which features a LCD meter with a high-brightness white backlight, dramatically improves visibility. The high contrast allows text and the meter display to be clearly distinguished, and the wide viewing angle means that it's easy to see from any position, ensuring smooth tuning in any environment; even on a dimly lit stage.
Because a tuner is something that you use whenever you perform, durability is essential. This tuner features a tough design that will stand up to the impacts of performing and transportation. The one-piece clip and the adjustable arm make the unit extremely durable. The battery compartment cover is easier to use than ever.
The tuner can be folded flat for easy storage in a pocket of your gig bag. The rubber cushion of the clip is a slim, straight design that's not at all bulky. Since the clip, the adjustable arm, and the back of the display all use the same curvature, the unit can be compactly folded without any wasted space.
Even though it's an advanced tuner, it features a simple layout, with four buttons located on the front. This simple design lets you tune quicker than ever. Since it's used most frequently, the power button has a protrusion that makes it easy to distinguish.
When in guitar mode, the tuner helps prevent string breakage by showing a "First string over-winding indicator" on the display if it detects that the thin first string has been tightened excessively. This is especially useful for beginners who may not be familiar with the tuning procedure.
The calibration function allows a variety of concert tunings while the auto power-off function saves the battery if you forget to turn the unit off. Lastly, the memory backup function preserves your settings even when the power is off.
MPN AW3GBK 4 4
- High precision and sensitivity
- Clip provides a firm hold
- Movable arm with ball joint that allows free adjustment of the angle
- Display provides superb visibility that's both bright and readable from any angle
- High durability that stands up to impact and aging
- Folds up compactly for easy transport
- Easy-to-understand operation, with buttons placed on the front
- Warning function helps the beginner avoid over-winding the first string when in guitar mode
- Calibration function that supports all concert pitches
- The Auto Power-off function saves the battery even if you forget to turn off the unit
- Memory backup function
- Scale: 12-Note Equal Temperament
- Range: Sine Wave:
- Chromatic: A0 (27.50 Hz)-C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Guitar: B1 flat5 (46.25 Hz)-E4 capo7 (493.88 Hz)
- Bass: B0 flat5 (23.12 Hz)-C3 (130.81 Hz)
- Precision: +/-1 Cent
- Reference Pitch: 436-445 Hz (1 Hz Steps)
- Tuning: Flat Tuning: 1-5 Semitones (In Semitones Steps)
- Capotasto Tuning: 1-7 Semitones (In Semitones Steps)
- Battery Life: Approximately 8 Hours (Tuner Continuously Operating, A4 Input)
- Dimensions: 2.72 x 2.24 x 1.18" (69 x 57 x 30 mm)
- Weight: Including Battery: 1.13 ozs (32 g)
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Compact Guitar Combo Amp & Audio System
Description$79.99 Add to cart
Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Description$24.99 Add to cart
15 Foot Instrument Cable
Description$22.99 Add to cart
Right Angle 10 Foot
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Folding Instrument Stand - Fits in Case