Free yourself from the signal chains of bondage. Emancipate yourself from the oppression of evil backline loaners. Liberate yourself from the tyrannies of over-loaded flight cases and stress of airport security. It is time. For you. To rock. In a free World.
Sleek, compact, and simply awesome, the gunmetal-finish Fly Rig 5 is a tiny tonal titan, a thoroughbred professional unit armed with sweet analog tones. Weighing in at just over 18 oz. and under 12 inches in length, you can rule the road, rehearsal or recording gig. No stinkin' van, no heavy flight cases, no cable spaghetti, no dead weight.
With the Fly Rig 5, no arena is too large and no stage is too small. Just grab your guitar and tap into five must-have pedals in Tech 21's award-winning arsenal: a genuine SansAmp, a reverb, a delay, a powerful boost and the incredible Plexi distortion. All of this in a streamlined, rugged metal housing that will easily fit in your guitar case. There are illuminated mini-controls to show active status, an included power supply and studio-grade, metal footswitches and jacks. It's everything you need and nothing you don't.
With the functionality of a full pedalboard, minus the crackling patch cables, dying batteries and ground loops, the Fly Rig 5 is a simple step to the rich, expressive combinations you can use for any session. Even when you want to use the latest digital supercomputer or a vintage tube amp, the Fly Rig 5 covers your ass like yoga pants. It's the perfect instant back-up rig when your boutique gear goes down exactly when you need it most.
At its heart is the omnipotent, all-analog SansAmp --a ground-breaking amp emulator, speaker and mic simulator-- that will dial-in your favorite sounds for consistent tone every time. This version has been optimized for lush, chiming clean tones and has a Drive control to add just the right amount of gain from warm break-up to snarling grind, with an incredibly flexible 3-band EQ. The adjustable Reverb is also found in this section, voiced to create the rich ambiance of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings, canyons of doom, or other annoying artifacts.
The roaring Plexi tone is the stuff of legend, with its muscular crunch, detailed mids and mule-kick low end. Providing the dirty side of the Fly Rig, the Plexi section produces exquisite, ripped-ab rock tones that can be kicked into Hot mode with up to 21dB of pre-amp gain. The Hot footswitch operates independently to boost any of the Fly Rig sections whenever you feel the urge to punch it up.
An inspiring delay section completes the Fly Rig 5. Voiced to emulate vintage tape echo, the DLA features a separate tap-tempo footswitch and adjustable tape drift-style modulation for authentic textures. From thickening slap-backs to deep cascading repeats, the DLA adds space and attitude.
Get the Fly Rig 5 and arrive at your next gig as easily as a happy, magical fairy --with face-melting guitar tones.
- SansAmp tube amplifier emulator, is pre-voiced for clean tones. It includes 3-band active EQ, Level,
and Drive to adjust the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
- Reverb, within the SansAmp section, is based upon the Boost RVB pedal. It emulates the rich ambiances of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings, canyons of doom, or other annoying artifacts.
- Plexi, based upon the Hot-Rod Plexi pedal, brings in the organic distortion of a stock ‘68 Plexi and includes Level, Tone and Drive controls.
- Hot, within the Plexi section, kicks in up to 21dB of pre-amp gain. It can be used independently to
boost the SansAmp and/or DLA functions, as well as on its own to boost the gain of your amp.
- DLA is based upon the Boost DLA pedal. It is voiced to give you the sounds of a vintage tape echo
and features Level, Time, Repeats, and Drift, which adds a random element to the modulation for authentic textures. A dedicated Tap Tempo switch makes it super simple to just tap in the delay tempo you want during your performance.
- All analog signal path; reverb and delay are mixed in parallel.
- Get 5 "must-have" gigging pedals for 1/3 the cost at 1/3 the size, without sacrificing pro quality tone.
- All metal housing in gunmetal finish.
- Metal footswitches and jacks.
- 1/4-inch high-impedance input.
- 1/4-inch low impedance output.
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators.
- Included "auto-switching" power supply and Euro plug to accommodate input voltages from 100V-
240V. UK and Australia/New Zealand will have additional corresponding plugs for their individual countries.
- Actual size: 11.5" x 2.5"w x 1.25"h
- Weight: 18.6oz
Description$269.00 Add to cart
Richie Kotzen Signature RK5 Fly Rig Pedal
Description$229.99 Add to cart
Unique Boost Pedal with a Bloom Compression
Description$169.00 Add to cart
SansAmp Character Series Guitar Pedal
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Programmable Equalizer Pedal w/ Midi
Description$139.99 Add to cart
Power Booster and Buffer Pedal
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Replacement Power Supply for Fly Rig 5
Description$8.99 Add to cart
Power Engine 60 XLR Grounding Plug for Fly Rig 5 w Power Engine 60
Description$7.25 Add to cart
10 Knob Grippers for the Fly Rig 5