Continental Triple Trumpet Case
Product Code 69296
Buy Today and Save $50.00 (21% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Finally. A sensible, stylish case that outperforms wood and plastic. When Reunion Blues set out to develop a new line of cases, Reunion Blues knew it had a lot to live up to. That's why Reunion Blues spent 3 years thinking through every detail of the RB Continental — a revolutionary fusion of strength and style that outperforms wood and plastic.
The RB Continental's water-resistant ballistic exterior surrounds a lightweight Flexoskeleton™ protection system of high-density, multilayer foam. Inside, a lush velvet-tuck interior lining and thick side panels cradle your trumpets and mutes in a cocoon of scuff-proof luxury. And every RB Continental features a Zero G palm-contoured handle and sturdy straps for getting around in the real world.
- Ballistic Quadraweave™ exterior
- 1" thick shock-absorbing Flexoskeleton™ with reinforced impact panels
- Adjustable interior dividers allow for custom allocation of space to fit trumpets, mutes, etc.
- Zero-G palm-contoured handle with weight distributing foam core
- Unique padded "wide mouth" lid design provides easy access and better protection
- Quilted "Double Helix" Velvet interior
- Knurled Abrasion Grid on bottom resists scuffing
- Zippered exterior pocket + hidden interior pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- High-strength corded edges and seams
- Double stitched with high tensile thread and reinforced at tested stress points
Description$59.99 Add to cart
Bach Standard Trumpet Mouthpieces in Silver
Description$34.95 Add to cart
Metal Trumpet Straight Mute
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$21.95 Add to cart
7C Trumpet Mouthpiece
Description$15.95 Add to cart
HE81 Trumpet/Cornet COMPLETE CARE KIT
Description$13.95 Add to cart
HE108 Saxophone COMPLETE CARE KIT
Description$4.95 Add to cart
Al Cass Fast Valve, Slide & Key Oil
Description$3.99 Add to cart
All-Natural Lip Balm for Musicians