Pro USB & FireWire RackMount Audio Interface
Product Code 69323
Buy Today and Save $166.00 (21% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Here's an interface that offers tons of I/O, premium sound quality, AND extreme flexibility in the modern recording world. Meet the MOTU 828mk3 Hybrid. This versatile interface offers both FireWire and USB connections, giving you the flexibility to connect to the computers you want. It's perfect for the recordist who has multiple machines or collaborates with artists and bands. You can feel confident knowing you have the connectivity that will work anywhere, plus a wealth of I/O, including two preamps, to tackle any recording situation!
One reason the MOTU 828 series has been so popular and well loved is the fact that these interfaces sound incredible, while remaining extraordinarily versatile. You can record up to 24-bit/192khz-quality audio, and the MOTU 828mk3 Hybrid offers combo inputs, 1/4" inputs, and ADAT banks. You can also use the MOTU 828mk3 as a standalone mixer, using the onboard DSP to route signals the way you please. In fact, you even get built-in EQ, compression, and reverb effects that are powered by DSP. That way, you can give the artist a lush headphone mix, without tapping into any of your computer's CPU power you need for recording. You can also record those effects, so it's like having top-notch plug-ins without the processor strain! All of the DSP mixing and effects are controlled by the CueMix FX software that's included with the MOTU 828mk3 Hybrid.
When what you want is a great-sounding interface that's also reliable, you can count on MOTU every time. And when what you want is maximum versatility, thanks to a decked-out array of I/O, you'll want to grab the MOTU 828mk3 Hybrid!
- 28 inputs and 30 outputs (at 44.1/48kHz)
- CueMix FX manages 28 input/16 bus mixer with on-board DSP effects
- CueMix FX includes reverb with sends/returns, plus EQ and compression on every input and output
- Access any setting in your entire 828mk3 mix directly from the front panel
- Stand-alone functionality
- Multiple CueMix FX mixes
- 2 front panel combo jacks provide hi-Z 1/4" guitar input or low-Z XLR mic input with phantom power
- Mic/guitar instrument sends-add analog outboard effects to the 2 mic/guitar inputs
- Mic/guitar input limiter prevents digital clipping and distortion from overloaded signal levels
- 8 24-bit/192kHz analog inputs and outputs on balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS jacks
- 16 channels of ADAT lightpipe, 8 channels of SMUX (96kHz) or 2 pairs of stereo TOSLink
- Sample-accurate MIDI
- Expandable-add additional interfaces for more I/O as your needs grow
- Separate XLR main outs and front-panel headphone jacks, each with independent volume control
- Stereo 24-bit 96kHz S/PDIF in/out
- Word clock in and out
- SMPTE in and out
- Includes drivers for Mac & PC, including ASIO, WDM, Wave, GSIF, Core Audio, and Core MIDI
- Supports all popular Macintosh and Windows audio software
- 100% compatible with all host-based effects processing in today's popular audio programs.
- Includes AudioDesk software for the Mac
- Plug-and-play operation with your Mac or PC via FireWire
- Front panel volume control for monitoring
- Monitor in stereo, quad, 6.1, 7.1, plus user-defined surround monitoring setups
- 2 front panel headphone jacks with independent volume controls
- LED metering for all analog, digital and MIDI I/O, plus SMPTE sync tach and lock LEDs
- Dedicated front panel clock status LEDs
Demo Unit - Includes all original manuals, paperwork and cables. Physically in near-mint condition and perfect working order!
Description$1,499.99 Add to cart
Compact Control Surface
Description$599.00 Add to cart
Pro Tools 11 - Activation Card & iLok
Description$429.00 Add to cart
Audio Workstation Software with MIDI Sequencing
Description$369.00 Add to cart
World & Ethnic Virtual Instruments
Description$129.00 Add to cart
12 Inch Ambient Room Reflection Filter
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Controller & Sequencer Pad Controller
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)