A very retro sounding lo-fi delay, guitarists tend to prefer this effect rather that a super clean digital delay as in use it doesn't take over their performance. This effect can generate all the classic sounds achievable with this type of unit.
It is not intended to replace a full bandwidth digital type delay; however this unit can be more musical in use than a clean clinical full range delay.
The unit is powered by an internal 9V battery (long life battery recommended) or an external 9-12V good quality regulated linear DC wall adapter (centre positive). Please note that many cheaper switch mode adapters/supplies are not suitable for some audio equipment and may introduce undesirable noise in your signal path when used.
- High headroom
- Smooth wide range control of rate, feedback and depth
- Authentic components and hand wired assembly methods
- Real authentic 60's design techniques using today's technological approach
- Traditional analogue Bucket-Brigade delay
- Audio dynamics controller providing noise reduction
- Super low power LED indicating unit powered on and effect on
- Input socket for power supply connection (9 volt to 18 volt internally regulated)
- Designed by John Oram of VOX & TRIDENT history
- Hand built at the Rotosound factory, Sevenoaks, Kent, England
Description$299.95 Add to cart
Vintage Fuzz Effect Pedal
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Bass Fuzz/Distortion Pedal
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Programmable Equalizer Pedal w/ Midi
Description$29.95 Add to cart
AC & Cable Pedal Combo Pack
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)