Maximise your signal with this versatile compressor.
It grabs and reshapes the dynamics of your playing for a solid performance. With the unique expansion function ‘Regain', background noise that was accentuated by the compression process can be dramatically reduced or completely eliminated whilst not playing or even between notes! Thereby regaining an excellent signal to noise ratio in your signal path. This is very useful for when heavy overdrive effects are used.
The unit is powered by an internal 9V battery (long life battery recommended) or an external 9-12V good quality regulated linear DC wall adapter (centre positive). Please note that many cheaper switch mode adapters/supplies are not suitable for some audio equipment and may introduce undesirable noise in your signal path when used.
- High headroom
- Smooth wide range control of ratio, compression on one control and expansion on another
- Authentic components and hand wired assembly methods
- Real authentic 60's design techniques using today's technological approach
- Audio dynamics controller providing noise reduction
- Super low power LED indicating unit powered on and effect on
- Input socket for power supply connection (9 volt to 18 volt internally regulated)
- Designed by John Oram of VOX & TRIDENT history
- Hand built at the Rotosound factory, Sevenoaks, Kent, England
Description$299.95 Add to cart
Vintage Fuzz Effect Pedal
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Bass Fuzz/Distortion Pedal
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Programmable Equalizer Pedal w/ Midi
Description$34.99 Add to cart
Premium Vintage Coil Guitar Cable
Description$29.95 Add to cart
AC & Cable Pedal Combo Pack
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)