Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 10-inch LF SMX woofer
- 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 134 dB peak SPL
- Frequency Range: 65 Hz – 20 kHz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset and 150 Hz low pass.
- Maximum SPL 134 peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.6 – 0.8
- A Current rating is 1/8 power.
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- Frequency Response: 85 Hz – 20 kHz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset and 150 Hz low pass.
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H 90 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V 60 °
- LF Transducer: SMX2100 254 mm (10 in)
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1700 Hz
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
Description$1,499.00 Add to cart
18-inch 1800 watt Powered Subwoofer
Description$1,399.00 Add to cart
15-inch 1800 watt Powered Subwoofer
Description$599.99 Add to cart
16-channel Digital Mixer w/ iPad Control Lightning
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Adjustable Professional Equipment Cart-Medium
Description$32.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable
Description$28.95 Add to cart
50 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)