Limited Edition Analog Super Delay
Product Code 69606
Buy Today and Save $320.99 (29% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
560 piece limited production analog delay based on the MF-104M. Features include 1.2 seconds of analog delay time, 6 NOS Panasonic BBD chips, and complete MIDI control.
The MF-104M Super Delay is a 560 piece limited production analog delay based on Moog's best selling analog delay, the MF-104M. The MF-104M Super Delay features over 1.2 seconds of vintage, analog delay time provided by 6 NOS Panasonic Bucket Brigade chips. The power supply, bias, and rail generating circuitry have all been improved for greater sound quality and reduced microphonics, and an Emphasis/De-Emphasis circuit has been added for reduced noise. Additionally, the delay-loop level matching circuitry from the 500 Series analog delay has been included for maximized feedback and mix stability.
"In 2005, we released the MF-104SD, of which only 250 units were ever produced," said Cyril Lance, Moog Music Chief Engineer. "The new MF-104M Super Delay utilizes the identical vintage Bucket Brigade chips found in the classic MF-104SD, faithfully delivering a vintage grittiness that's extremely musical," said Lance.
The MF-104M Super Delay includes all of the features found in the MF-104M analog delay, including MIDI control of every feature on and under the hood, a 6 Waveshape LFO, tap tempo of delay time and LFO rate, spillover mode, and the traditional short/long delay switch for bright, articulate 50ms-600ms trails, and dark, mysterious 100ms-1200ms trails.
Like all Moogerfoogers, the MF-104M Super Delay is housed in a rugged steel chassis with wood sides and utilizes CV/Expression inputs for external control of Time, Rate, Feedback, Amount, and Mix parameters. A delay feedback Insert is also available for adding external effects to the delay line.
560 MF-104M Super Delay's are available worldwide.
- New Features:
- 6 New Old Stock (NOS) Panasonic MN3008 buckets – 1.2S max delay time vs 800ms
- Reduced noise via Emphasis De-Emphasis circuit even with 2 added buckets.
- Improved power supply, bias, and rail generating circuitry
- Delay loop level matching circuitry as implemented in the 500 Series Delay.
Front Panel Features:
- DRIVE:From -7dB to +28dB of input signal gain or attenuation
- OUTPUT LEVEL:Use to optimize overall Output volume
- MIX:Cross fader control to set the ratio of wet to dry signal
- TIME:Control range of 60ms – 1200ms of analog delay time
- SHORT/LONG RANGE:Select between a short, bright delay 50ms to 600ms and a long, dark delay 100ms to 1200ms
- FEEDBACK:Continuous control of Delay line output fed back to Delay input from no Feedback to infinite.
- WAVESHAPE:Selectable 6 Waveshape LFO for modulating the Delay Time
- RATE:Controls the LFO Rate from 0.05 Hz to 50 Hz (Wider range available via CV and MIDI)
- AMOUNT:Controls the overall Amount of LFO modulation of the Delay Time.
LEDs and Switches
- TIME LED:The LED is Red when controlled by the Time knob, and Green when controlled by Tap Tempo.
- LEVEL LED:Bi-Color LED displays input signal for optimum processing level.
- BYPASS LED:When the effect is on the Bypass LED is green. When in Spillover mode the Bypass LED is orange. When the effect is off the Bypass LED is red
- RATE LED:Indicates both the Rate and Waveform LFO settings. The LED is Red when the Rate is set from the front panel, Green when set by Tap Tempo, and Orange when the LFO is synced to MIDI clock. Note: When synced to MIDI clock, the Rate control is quantized to select only rhythmic subdivisions of the MIDI clock tempo.
- TAP TEMPO:Tap Tempo control assignable to Delay Time or LFO Rate by holding down the switch. Time LED or Rate LED will flash Green to indicate Tap Tempo assignment.
- SPILLOVER MODE:Press and hold Bypass to engage/disengage Spillover Mode.
REAR PANEL Features:
- AUDIO IN:1/4" TS jack that accepts any instrument level to line level audio signal.
- MIX OUT:1/4" TS jack with adjustable output level for instrument or line level output.
- DELAY OUT:1/4" TS jack that supplies wet-only output.
- FEEDBACK, TIME, LFO RATE, MIX, LFO AMOUNT:All are 1/4" TRS jacks that accept Moog EP-3 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or 0-5VDC control voltages from either two-circuit (TS) or three-circuit (TRS) 1/4" jacks.
- FEEDBACK INSERT:1/4" TRS jack for inserting effects on the feedback loop of the Delay Line. Supplies line-level output.
- MIDI IN:5 Pin DIN input for controlling the MF-104M via MIDI.
- +9VDC POWER JACK: Accepts standard 9 volt center positive barrel power adaptor (power adaptor included). 400mA minimum required.
- CASE:Black panel with hardwood sides - classic analog appearance.
- DIMENSIONS:9" x 6" x 2-1/2"
- NET WEIGHT:3 lb
- SHIPPING WEIGHT:5 lb, including power adaptor and instruction manual.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 105-125AC, 5W. 220AC 50Hz either European or UK style power adaptor available on special order.
Description$479.00 Add to cart
Analog Chorus Flange and Vibrato FX Processor
Description$449.99 Add to cart
Analog Monophonic Synthesizer
Description$439.00 Add to cart
Standard Etherwave Theremin
Description$385.00 Add to cart
Moogerfooger Signal Control Processor
Description$99.95 Add to cart
Full-Featured Compact Stereo Looping Pedal
Description$40.00 Add to cart
Universal Polarity Expression Pedal
Description$39.95 Add to cart
Universal Volume / Control Pedal
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)