The FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer is the fastest feedback suppressor on the market, with a response time of less than 0.2 seconds. Whether you use it to kill feedback dead in its tracks for your mains and/or monitors, or as a sophisticated parametric equalizer to fine-tune the acoustics of your next gig, the FBQ1000 will bring a new level of finesse to your sound. And if you use in-ear-monitors, the FBQ1000 is a must-have to protect your most valuable assets—your ears!
One Smart Solution
Using an ultra-fast feedback detection algorithm, the FBQ1000 automatically and "intelligently" locates up to 12 feedback frequencies per channel. The algorithm then sets extremely narrow notch filters (up to 1/60th of an octave) to "destroy" feedback frequencies, leaving the remainder of your signal virtually untouched. And with the "Set-and-Forget" default setting, your Feedback Destroyer can be up and running in a matter of seconds.
Ease of Operation
The Auto Mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically to eliminate the slightest hint of feedback, without you having to do anything at all. It just doesn't get much easier than that! If you prefer a more "hands-on" approach, the Manual Mode allows you to program up to 24 fully parametric filters (with frequency, bandwidth and gain controls) to optimize your sound to the room's acoustics.
The FBQ1000 is the quick and easy way to protect yourself and your audience from live sound's #1 enemy—feedback! Plus it's rack-mountable and ultra-affordable. With the FBQ1000's various modes, you can master virtually any live sound situation or use the unit as a creative sound-shaping tool. A single FBQ1000 can protect you from feedback in both your mono PA mains and a monitor mix. Check one out at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer today. Your ears and your audience will thank you.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
MPN FBQ1000 0 0
- High-performance 2-channel Feedback Destroyer and Parametric EQ
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 24 frequencies
- Ultra-narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- "Set-and-forget" default setting enables immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix and automatically sets filters
- Single-Shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback plus locks the filter until you reset it manually
- Manual mode allows setting of up to 24 fully parametric filters with individual frequency, bandwidth and gain parameters
- Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for instant program recalls
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with ¼'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Description$204.99 Add to cart
Deluxe Amplifier Rack Case
Description$199.99 Add to cart
Passive Direct Box w/ Jensen Transformer
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone
Description$19.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Pro Dual Cable 1/4 inch TS
Description$5.99 Add to cart
Phillips Truss Screws / Washers 25 Pack