USB Mixtape recorder with retro casette look
Product Code 69805
Buy Today and Save $70.00 (35% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The mixtape is back!
DJs....you know the situation. Inspiration hits you and you want to record a new live mix to share with friends or promoters online. The only issue is, there's no fast or hassle-free way of capturing the moment without the need of a computer and recording software. Reloop has created a smart solution to this problem with the launch of TAPE - an easy and secure digital recording device with the retro design of the beloved mixtape.
3 basic steps
With TAPE, there are only 3 basic steps: Step 1. Connect your USB drive. Step 2. Connect your mixer and input cable. Step 3. Press the Record button. And that's it.
Highly versatile possibilities
The beauty of TAPE is that your mixes are recorded in digital MP3 format straight onto a USB drive. There's no need to burn the recording - you can simply pass it on to friends or feed it directly to your media player. Thanks to the phono/line switch including a GND grounding post, digitalizing your vinyl classics is also a breeze. Even mixers that do not feature a separate record output can be connected as Reloop has included a smart thru port which routes the signal to the amplifier or speakers. The possibilities are highly versatile.
Good by experience
The recording quality can be adjusted to 192 or 320 kbps via a switch, depending on your requirements and available storage space.
Even in dark surroundings like nightclubs, convenient status LEDs keep you informed about the active power supply, whether a USB storage device is connected, current recordings, and whether the incoming levels are in the green or not.
To meet the needs of the modern travelling DJ, Reloop has included a universal adapter so you can record independently of the local power connections. Upload it later in the hotel and send it out directly to your fan base, saving you time so you can keep collecting air miles hassle free.
Good by experience: The Reloop mixtape 2.0
- USB mixtape recorder with retro tape look
- Direct recording of mix sets on USB sticks or external USB hard drives
- Connection of line and phono sources (e.g. mixer or turntable)
- Easy operation without complicated settings for secure recordings, even in dark surroundings such as clubs
- Can also be used for converting analogue vinyl into digital format, with a dedicated turntable grounding post
- Direct recording as MP3 files on a USB storage device; no computer necessary
- 3.5 mm stereo jack input (including appropriate RCA-to-stereo jack cable and turntable grounding)
- Hi-speed USB port (for USB stick or external USB hard drive)
- Switchable recording quality (192kbit/320kbit)
- Numerous status LEDs (power, USB, record, signal/peak)
- 3.5 mm thru connection for signal routing; convenient when the mixer does not have a rec out function
- Various design sticker sets included
- Mains connection (mains universal adapter included)
- Input: 1x phono/line 3,5mm stereo jack
- Output: 1x line 3.5 mm stereo jack (thru port)
- USB port for sticks and external hard drives
- Grounding: GND screw
- Dimensions: 103 x 14 x 65mm
- Weight: 59 g
- Incl. RCA-to-stereo jack (3,5mm) recording cable with grounding, mains adapter and 3 design sticker sets available for retro look
- Incl. universal adapter
Description$699.00 Add to cart
1000 watt Active 15 inch 2-way Loudspeaker System
Description$499.99 Add to cart
High-Performance Portable PA System
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Professional Studio Headphones
Description$39.95 Add to cart
Professional Monitoring Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)