USB Controller with Step Sequencer
Product Code 69968
Buy Today and Save $49.01 (11% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Offering unparalleled musical expression and software integration, Trigger Finger Pro is a fully loaded pad controller with a standalone step sequencer. Perform, produce, remix, and take command of your software with an array of hardware controls: 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads and 4 assignable knobs, faders, and backlit buttons offer comprehensive control of virtual instruments, DAWs, effect plugins, and more. Four pad banks expand the number of Trigger Finger Pro's high-performance pads, up to 64 total, for dynamic triggering and finger drumming. Four additional control banks expand the number of knobs, faders, and switches to 16 each. Trigger Finger Pro also supports Mackie Control and HUI for further DAW integration and hands-on mixing.
Step Into It
Trigger Finger Pro combines an onboard step sequencer with a straightforward interface for streamlined workflow and powerful music creation capabilities. With the 64-step sequencer, users can quickly assemble complex grooves and melodies on the fly. The sequencer also operates in standalone mode and can send step- sequencer data to any external device that accepts a MIDI In; sequence hardware synthesizers, drum machines, and more with your Trigger Finger Pro. A large LCD screen offers heightened visiblity and makes it easy to dial in or fine-tune software parameters. Finally, all the controls are arranged in an ergonomic layout for an intuitive interface designed to facilitate contemporary music production and performance.
From Studio To Stage
With its slimline design and removable 3-position stand, Trigger Finger Pro adapts to any production or performance environment. Multiple MIDI connections, a USB- MIDI and a 5-pin MIDI output, interface directly with music software/hardware and meet the demands of today's hybrid software-and-hardware setups. Plus, Trigger Finger Pro is class-compliant and USB-powered for seamless integration with your Mac or PC.
Trigger Finger Pro comes with the M-Audio Arsenal software and over 8GB of production software and samples. Arsenal is an intelligent production hub and advanced content library designed for your Trigger Finger Pro. Use the intelligent content filter parameters to find the sound you need, quickly. Arsenal integrates directly into popular DAWs, but can also be run in standalone mode. The latter lets you utilize VST instruments without firing up your DAW and is ideal for software- based stage performance. Finally, Arsenal's interface lets you map the hardware controls visually, making customization and workflow a breeze.
AIR Drums, by AIR Music Tech, is a virtual drum module that comes loaded with a world-class library of drum and percussion samples. Hybrid 3, also by AIR Music Tech, is a high-definition synthesizer that combines the warmth of legendary analog synths with a full range of futuristic, digital manipulation capabilities. Toolroom Records artist launch packs include 2.5GB of premium instrumental loops, drum kits, and one-shots curated by the label's top-charting artists. A 5GB drum and percussion library by Prime Loops combines over 2,000 kick, snare, claps, and percussion sounds for unprecedented beat production. Additional artist content puts the best sounds of electronic music right into your hands.
- 16 RGB velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads each with 4 banks for 64 pads
- 12 assignable controls for interfacing with virtual instruments, plugins, and DAWs
- Onboard 64-step sequencer for quickly building grooves and melodies
- Large display for easy programming, sequencing, and performing
- USB-MIDI connectivity with 5-pin MIDI output
Step sequencer is also standalone and can sequence external hardware over a MIDI connection
- Mackie Control and HUI for further DAW integration
- USB-powered and class-compliant; no power adapter or drivers required
- Slimline design and detachable 3-position metal stand for maximum portability
- Road-ready chassis with a brushed aluminum faceplate
- M-Audio Arsenal software (download) with preset library and automapping templates runs standalone or as a plugin
- Production software package included: M-Audio Arsenal, AIR Drums, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, Toolroom artist launch packs, and Prime-Loops expansion pack (downloads)
- Includes the M-Audio Arsenal and over 8 GB of instruments and sample content > fully loaded
- Built-in step sequencer with standalone capability > build jaw-dropping grooves
- 16 ultra-responsive RGB-illuminated pads > provides outstanding visual feedback
- Customizable, backlit controls with instant automapping > for easy, instant immersion
- Large backlit display > focus on the music, not the computer
- Slimline design > travels from studio to stage with ease
- Detachable, 3-position rugged metal stand > for angled or flat tabletop use
- USB-MIDI connection > one simple connection for Mac or PC
Description$129.00 Add to cart
12 Inch Ambient Room Reflection Filter
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$7.95 Add to cart
10 Foot MIDI Cable, 5-pin DIN to 5-pin DIN