The JRX212 is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications.
MPN JRX212 0 0
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10°for more uniform audience coverage.
- Power Rating: 250 W / 1000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 80 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 98 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 2.1 kHz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm
(23 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
- Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C , 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in
TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Description$749.00 Add to cart
18 inch 2400 Watt Passive Subwoofer System
Description$699.99 Add to cart
12 inch 2-way Active Loudspeaker
Description$699.00 Add to cart
800w Per Channel @ 4 ohms Integrated Processing Power Amplifier w/ DSP
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Wireless System with Rackmountable Receiver and Beta 58A Microphone Capsule
Description$349.00 Add to cart
Complete Loudspeaker Management System
Description$119.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Handheld Dynamic Microphone w/ Stand, Cable and Carrying Pouch
Description$99.99 Add to cart
Tripod Speaker Stands (Pair)
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)