Ashdown Engineering is proud to announce the launch of the all new MAG Rootmaster range of bass amplifier heads, cabinets and combos. After months of research & development, Ashdown has designed a range of products that are equipped with more features, more power, new stylish designs and best of all, a dramatic reduction in size and weight. The Rootmaster range of bass amplifiers truly stands out from the crowd.
The RM-C115-420 features a comprehensive Pre Amp with a classic 5 band EQ, an all-new compressor, plus footswitchable Drive and Sub Harmonic effects. A newly designed Class D power section helps to keep the weight down. Other features include a mini jack auxiliary input with level control, FX loop, XLR DI, Speakon/Jack combination out and a jack input for an (optional) FS-2 footswitch. Its payload is delivered via a single Ashdown 15" speaker.
The all new MAG RM range is the solution for bassists who need affordable light weight power houses that can be depended on, but unlike others in the market, Ashdown is proud to represent real low end power.
The facilities of the range have stayed true to the formidable Ashdown legacy, with subtle twists and user friendly features that only improve the value for money which has made Ashdown bass amplifiers the product of choice for many bass players who need a powerful bass amp that they trust to continue to deliver the thunder across pubs, clubs and arenas around the world night after night.
At the heart of every great bass line is the ROOT.
- Power Output (RMS) 420 Watt
- Power Handling 230 Volt
- Speaker Configuration 1 x 15
- Speaker Outputs 2 x Jack Sockets
- Frequency Response -3dB @17Hz and 30KHz
- High Instrument Input impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input Impedance 10KOhms / Input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input Impedance 10K Ohms, Level 0dBu Nominal
- DI Output 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance 8 ohm
- Output Impedance Minimum 4 ohm
- Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects Send Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D (mm) 603 x 468 x 335
- Weight (kg) 22
Description$229.00 Add to cart
Pro Bass Envelope Filter Pedal
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Triple Envelope Filter Pedal
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$22.95 Add to cart
Roundwound Bass Strings
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable