The RM68 is designed to mix up to three microphones with three stereo sources, and send them in any combination to two separate zones. It's versatile inputs and outputs as well as commercial grade design make it an important problem solver in many audio situations such as restaurants, churches, schools, etc. It also works great as a HiFi preamp.
- 2-Zones / 6-Assignable RCA Inputs.
- 3 XLR Inputs w/Phantom Power.
- Bass & Treble Control on each Zone.
- Talkover on Mic 1 to Assigned Zone.
- 1/4" TRS Outputs.
- Input Impedance: Mic: 600 Ohms XLR Bal.
- CMRR: 52 dB mic
- THD: <.003%
- S/N Ratio: 106 dB
- Tone Controls: 12 dB boost/cut, 250Hz center
- Max Gain: 60 dB mic, 26 dB source
- Phantom Power: +12 VDC
- Output Level: +17 dBV max
- Source: +24 dB
- Max Input Level: Mic: -14 dBV bal.
- Output Impedance: 50Ohms
- Source: 22kOhms gold plated RCA
- Size: 19" x 1.75" x 6" (48.3cm x 4.5cm x 15cm)
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Wireless System with Rackmountable Receiver and Beta 58A Microphone Capsule
Description$299.95 Add to cart
System10 Digital Wireless System w/ Handheld Dynamic Unidirectional Microphone/Transmitter
Description$224.99 Add to cart
6 spc Deluxe Amplifier Rack
Description$169.99 Add to cart
10 x 6 Slant Top Mix Station Rack Case
Description$32.99 Add to cart
Tripod Base Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom (Black)
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$15.99 Add to cart
10-Feet Pro Dual Cable 1/4-Inch TS to Same
Description$14.99 Add to cart
5-Feet Pro Dual Cable 1/4-Inch TS to Same