The Sony C-100 is a two way condenser microphone, compatible with High-Resolution Audio, and suitable for vocal and critical instrument recording in the studio. Incorporating newly developed double microphone capsules and noise elimination structure, originally employed in the C-800G microphone, the C-100 delivers a broad frequency range of 20 to 50,000 Hz and excellent reproduction of vocal and musical qualities. The condenser element of the C-100 microphone provides a selectable pick-up pattern (Omni/Uni/Bi) for various recording applications.
Excellent Sound Quality
Two-way microphone capsule structure realizes both broad high range and resonant mid-low range and gives great vocal presence.
Wide Frequency Response
The C-100 microphone has a broad frequency response (20 Hz to 50kHz) and provides superb sound reproduction quality for High-Resolution Audio.
Noise Elimination Construction
Two-part metallic body structure succeeded from C-800G microphone prevents acoustic vibration resulting in low noise and clear sound.
Switchable Polar Patterns
The C-100 microphone features switchable uni-directional, omni-directional and Figure-8 ploar patterns for various recording applications.
Low-Cut filter switch helps eliminate low-frequency noise and proximity effect.
An -10dB pad switch on C-100 microphone provides added headroom and minimizes distortion caused by transient peaks.
- Capsule Type: 2 Way Microphone (Condenser + Back electret condenser)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 50 kHz
- Directivity: Uni-directional/Omni-directional/Bi-directional
- Sensitivity *: (Uni-directional) -31 dB, (Omni-directional) -37 dB, (Bi-directional) -35 dB
- Output Impedance *: 90Ω±15%, Balanced
- Dynamic Range: (Uni-directional) 113 dB or more, (Omni-directional) 114 dB or more, (Bi-directional) 114 dB or more
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio *(Uni-directional) 75 dB or more, (Omni-directional) 70 dB or more (Bi-directional) 72 dB or more
- Inherent Noise *(Uni-directional) 19 dB SPL or less, (Omni-directional) 24 dB SPL or less, (Bi-directional) 22 dB SPL or less
- Maximum Input Sound Pressure Level *: (Uni-directional) 132 dB SPL, (Omni-directional) 138 dB SPL, (Bi-directional) 136 dB or SPL
- General Section
- Connector: XLR-3-12C (male)
- Mic Cable: XLR 3-pin Cable Required (Not Supplied)
- Power Requirements: DC 44 to 52 V
- Dimensions *: 40dia.×175mm (1.57dia.×6.89in.)
- Mass: Approx. 290g (10.2oz.)
- Cradle suspention (1)
- Wind screen (1)
- Stand screw adaptor (W3/8 to NS5/8) (1)
- Operating instructions (1)
- Carrying case (1)
Description$675.00 Add to cart
Mic / Line Preamplifier
Description$439.99 Add to cart
10-in 4-out Audio Interface
Description$39.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable XLRM-XLRF
Description$24.95 Add to cart
25 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF
Description$23.95 Add to cart
10 Foot High-Quality Microphone Cable