Vinyl is making a huge comeback! However, newer audio equipment lacks the proper input type needed for turntables. Enter the Rolls VP29! The VP29 Phono Preamp is a simple yet integral part of a vintage audio enthusiast's system. Its circuitry provides the RIAA equalization curve in a smooth and quiet operating unit. Helps marry yesterday's technology to today's digital power!
The VP29 is a simple yet integral part of the vintage home audio enthusias
The Rolls VP29 connects old technology to new!
- RIAA Equalization
- RCA inputs/outputs - 1/8 inch (3.5mm) TRS output.
- AC adapter included
- I/ O Connectors: RCA, 1/8
- Input Sensitivity: 35 dBV gain @ 1kHz, 47k Ohms Input Z
- Input Capacitance: 5pf + cable capacitance
- Input Impedance: 50k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohms
- Max Output Level: >10dB @ 1kHz at at 1% dist.
- Frequency Response: + / - 1.5dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz (Conforms to RIAA Equalization Curve)
- THD: .02% @ 1 kHz
- S/N Ratio: >80 dB unweighted
- PWR: 12 - 18 VDC
- Size: 3.25" x 2" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lb
Description$999.99 Add to cart
24-Channel Mixer w/ Dual DSP Engine w/ Digital Effects & Output Processing
Description$199.99 Add to cart
Deluxe 4 Space Rack Case
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.80 Add to cart
Dual 1/4 inch TS Male to Dual RCA Male Stereo Audio Cable
Description$7.95 Add to cart
10 Foot Stereo Breakout, 3.5 mm TRS to Dual RCA