Galaxy Hot Spot 7
There is an all new design of the Hot Spot for 2010. The Hot Spot has evolved over the past 3 decades. Galaxy's biggest change, up until now, has been improving their ceramic "old style" driver to our Neodymium "new style" driver. Galaxy has improved their latest generation of Hot Spots even more. Their new HS7 utilizes the same neodymium driver as its most recent predecessor, with one significant improvement, there is more bass output. They have developed an all new outer shell design. The new shell is slightly larger with many cool new 'built-ins' such as, built in mic stand mount, mic boom attachment, integrated handle and built in stand/wall bracket mounts (optional bracket). Being that there is more room inside the cabinet, this creates better bass response.
The HOT SPOT is a vocal reproduction monitor. The HOT SPOT monitor was developed in 1977 by Galaxy's founder while touring with musicians. The need for a vocal monitor became necessary and thus the HOT SPOT was born.
The HOT SPOT works great for numerous reasons. First, the HOT SPOT can be set on a microphone stand, which allow them to be positioned closer to the user. Think about it, many performers purchase a 12" or 15" floor monitor and during the performance, roll off the low end and crank up the volume so the sound will travel from the floor to their ears. The HOT SPOT is mid range oriented and it is closer to the performer, so there will be less stage volume, which reduces feedback. Second, the HOT SPOT is physically smaller and lighter in weight, which makes it easier for transport, plus the clarity is superior to any larger floor monitor.
Galaxy Audio has produced hundreds of thousands of HOT SPOTS. HOT SPOTS work great for nearly any type of music or speech applications. Using Hot Spots will actually help reduce feedback from occurring on stage!
Galaxy Hot Spot Traveler Bag
Hot Spot Traveler Bag is constructed of high quality heavy duty water resistant nylon.
Rapco R Series 1/4 Inch Speaker Cables
An upgrade to Rapco's most popular speaker cable, the R has all the features of the H series, and uses top quality Switchcraft brand 1/4 inch connectors. The R series uses bare copper stranded, twisted pair conductors – each individually jacketed with an overall round jacket added for durability. This commercial grade speaker cable is flexible and will stand the test of time. Available in 1/4 inch, banana, and speakon connectors.
- 2x Galaxy Hot Spot 7's
- 1x Hot Spot Traveler Bag
- 2x 20 Ft. Rapco R Series 1/4 Inch Speaker Cable
Hot Spot 7
- Speaker Compliment: Two 5" drivers (S5N-8) NEOLITE Neodymium, Ferro Fluid cooled
- Nominal impedance: 16 ohms
- Power handling capacity: 200 watts cont.
- Magnet Structure: 14.8 oz. (.42 kg) total
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 94 dB (1 kHz octave band)
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz- 18 kHz
- Input Connections: Two Speakon/1/4" combo jacks POS: +1 NEG: -1 wired in parallel
- Additional Feature: volume control; range 18 dB
- Enclosure Materials: High Impasct ABS Plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 11.75" x 6.75" (197mm x 298mm x 171mm)
- Net weight: 5.25 lbs. (2.381 kg)
Traveler Hot Spot Traveler Bag
- Constructed of high quality heavy duty water resistant nylon
- Fits 2 Galaxy Hot Spot 7's
Rapco R Series 1/4 Inch Speaker Cables
- Heavy duty durable PVC jacket
- Twisted pair construction for noise rejection
- Pure copper strands for excellent sound reproduction
- Hand soldered, high quality metal 1/4 inch connectors
- Individually tested for performance and quality
Description$399.00 Add to cart
UHF Wireless Personal Monitor System w/ Ear Buds
Description$379.00 Add to cart
UHF Frequency Agile Hand Held Wireless System
Description$299.00 Add to cart
170W Powered Speaker / Monitor System
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Compact Dual Vocal Wireless System
Description$79.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Dynamic Lead Vocal Microphone
Description$32.99 Add to cart
Tripod Base Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom (Black)
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$22.95 Add to cart
20 foot Speaker Cable, 16 Gauge 1/4 inch to 1/4 inch