Complete Hardware/Software Recording Kit w/ Monitors Mic Stand and Cable
Product Code B64862
Buy Today and Save $230.00 (29% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Presonus AudioBox Studio
Why settle for a 'toy' interface when you can own PreSonus quality? Perfect for musicians and podcasters, the 2-channel AudioBox USB boasts high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit converters. Powered by your computer, it's compact, ruggedly built… and designed to work perfectly with Studio One recording and production software on your PC or Mac®.
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One™ Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration. Incredibly easy to learn, it offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files and, effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy.
Presonus Eris E5 Pair
When you're ready to get serious about recording, it's time to step up to PreSonus Eris-series studio monitors. Cheap computer speakers and home-stereo speakers won't reveal the truth about your mix. They aren't designed for that.
In contrast, Eris speakers are real studio monitors, delivering a very accurate response with a tight bass and very clear upper end. That's what you need in a home studio. Thanks to well-designed Kevlar® low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, Eris delivers the goods.
Yet Eris-series speakers are ultra-affordable, making them a terrific value. And with two models, you can easily find the Eris monitor that best suits your studio needs.
When Size Matters
If space is at a premium, or if you want the ultimate in portability, consider the compact Eris E5, which takes up just 7 x 10.24 x 7.68 inches (178 x 260 x 195 mm) and weighs in at just 10.2 lbs (4.63 kg). You can shoehorn this little beauty into almost any studio space.
The E5 sports a 5.25-inch, Kevlar low-frequency driver, mated with a 45W, Class AB amplifier; and a 1-inch (25 mm), silk-dome tweeter powered by a 35W, Class AB amplifier. It can crank out a clean 102 dB SPL, peak. Frequency response is rated at 53 Hz to 22 kHz. For a studio monitor in its size and price class, that's impressive.
For an extended low-frequency response and a bit more muscle, step up to the Eris E8. With its 8-inch, Kevlar low-frequency transducer, driven by a 75 watt, Class AB power amplifier, it can range down to 35 Hz. Like the E5, the E8 can reach all the way to 22 kHz, thanks to a 1.25-inch (32 mm), silk-dome, high-frequency tweeter. However, the E8's tweeter is driven by a heftier 65W, Class AB amplifier. With its extra juice, the E8 can deliver up to 105 dB SPL, peak.
All Eris speakers have front-ported enclosures made of vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard (MDF).
Both Eris models provide balanced XLR, balanced ¼" TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs. When both balanced connections are in use, the TRS input will supersede the XLR input. The RCA input is summed into the signal path.
With this selection, you'll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up with virtually any line-level source. (If your signal source has unbalanced, ¼" TS outputs, simply use a ¼"-to-RCA adapter or adapter cable.)
You're in control!
Today's music producers deal with a wide variety of musical genres and often work in more than one location. It's easy to take your Eris speakers with you when you want to work in a different space. It's almost as easy to customize their sound for your room and type of music.
The most basic control is the Input Gain, which determines the signal level before it reaches the power amp. This is part of gain-staging your overall system—that is, setting the levels for every part of the recording chain in order to get the optimal level of clean audio all the way through. Once you've gain-staged your system, you can leave this control alone.
The Eris E5/E8 provides three EQ controls in its Acoustic Tuning section: High, Mid, and Low Cutoff. These controls enable you to fine-tune the monitors and even to broadly approximate the sounds of different types of speakers so you can hear what your mix might sound like, for instance, on a car stereo or portable radio. The Low control also is useful when using the E5 or E8 with a subwoofer.
In addition to the Acoustic Tuning controls, Eris speakers offer a three-position Acoustic Space switch. This switch controls a second-order, low shelving filter that cuts the level of all frequencies below 800 Hz by a specified amount (-2 or -4 dB) to compensate for the boundary bass boost that occurs when the monitor is placed near a wall or corner. If you don't want to roll of those lows, set it to 0 dB.
This combination of controls lets you create a linear response for accurate monitoring and enables you to simulate different listening environments, so you don't have to listen to mixes on your car, consumer computer speakers, and home stereo to check how the music sounds with different systems. Instead, you can adjust the Eris monitors' response and test your mixes without leaving your studio. No other monitors in this price class offer this degree of control.
Any loudspeaker is subject to an assortment of environmental and performance problems, and Eris monitors offer protection from most common of these. RF shielding protects against radio frequencies that could be induced into the signal and become audible. (If you've ever heard a radio broadcast unexpectedly coming out of a guitar amp, that's the result of RF interference.)
Eris monitors also provide over-temperature protection to avoid heat-related issues, current-output limiting (to prevent damage should there be a short circuit on the speaker terminals), and subsonic protection to filter out extremely low-frequency vibrations that could interfere with the woofer's performance.
Finally, Eris' power amplifiers have a "soft startup" so that you don't get damaging pops in the speakers when you power them up.
By now, it should be clear that Eris-series speakers deliver a lot more than you would expect from a budget-priced studio monitors. As you expect from PreSonus, they use quality components, are well constructed, and deliver professional audio quality. They're lightweight and compact and look as professional as they sound.
But what really sets them apart from comparably priced systems are user controls that allow you to tailor the speakers' response to your needs.
Hosa HSS-010X2 - 10 Ft.
This cable is designed to interconnect pro audio gear with left and right stereo balanced phone jacks. It is ideal for use in touring and other live-sound applications.
Ultimate Support JamStand JS-MCTB200
JamStands By Ultimate Support offers great bang for your buck! JamStands is the newest line of dependable stands offered at a value price from the world's leading innovator of music accessories. From a wide range of mic stands of varying configurations, to guitar stools, benches and stands for keyboards, guitar and bass, to basic music stands and rolling racks, JamStands offers a wide range from which to choose—all from the brand you've known and trusted over the past 30 years!
- Presonus AudioBox Studio
- Multi-track song production
- Demos and musical inspirations
- Live performances
- Field recording for video or SFX
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac®- and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Headphone jack with level control for included HD7 headphones
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Computer-to-interface connection cable included
Studio One Software
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio timestretching and resampling
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Instantly configures to PreSonus audio interfaces
- 25 Native Effects™ 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 4+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- High-Definition Condenser Microphone
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- 9' / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- Professional Monitoring Headphones
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
Presonus Eris E5 Pair
- 5.25-inch (E5) / 8-inch (E8) Kevlar® low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 70 (E5) /130 watt (E8), Class AB biamplification
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), HF (±6 dB, continuously variable), High-Pass (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz) and Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Balanced XLR/¼-inch and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 102 dB (E5) /105 dB (E8) maximum continuous SPL
- Width: 7 inches each
- Depth: 7.68 inches each
- Height: 10.24 inches each
- Weight: 10.2 lbs each
Hosa HSS-010X2 - 10 Ft.
- Nickel-plated REAN plugs for efficient signal transfer and rugged durability
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
- Conductor(s): 24 AWG x 2 OFC
- Connector(s): Dual REAN 1/4 in TRS to Same
- Shield: 90% OFC Spiral
Ultimate Support JamStand JS-MCTB200
- Tripod Base Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom (Black)
Description$549.00 Add to cart
16 x 14 Desktop Studio Interface
Description$229.95 Add to cart
2-Channel Mic / Instrument Tube Preamp
Description$229.00 Add to cart
Multi Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Description$129.95 Add to cart
USB DAW Controller
Description$99.99 Add to cart
Dual 15 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic EQ
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)