This very elegant instrument was made with the jazz player in mind. This upper echelon 5th Avenue Jazz features arched back as well as arched top and comes in two all high-gloss custom polished finishes, including Piano Black HG and Natural Flame HG. The Piano Black model consists of Canadian wild cherry top, back & sides and the Natural Flame model features flame maple top, back & sides with Canadian wild cherry core.
Other features include a smooth sounding floating Godin Mini-humbucker jazz pickup in the neck, ebony fingerboard, ebony volume and tone knobs, classic multi-layered binding, high-ratio open geared nickel tuners, engraved floating pickguard, custom tailpiece and adjustable Tusq bridge by Graphtech.
*Includes revolutionary 5th Avenue archtop TRIC case.
- Canadian Wild Cherry archtop or flame maple archtop with canadian wild cherry core (on flame model).
- Canadian Wild cherry back & sides or flame maple back & sides (on flame model).
- Silver Leaf maple neck or flame maple neck (on flame model).
- Contoured high-gloss headstock.
- High-ratio open geared nickel tuners.
- High-gloss Custom Polished Finish.
- Ebony Ergocut Fingerboard.
- Adjustable Tusq Bridge by Graphtech.
- Custom tailpiece.
- Engraved floating pickguard.
- Multi-layered Binding.
- 1x floating Godin Mini-humbucker jazz pickup.
- 1x Volume, 1x Tone (ebony knobs).
- 16" (406 mm) fingerboard radius.
- 24.84" (630 mm) Scale.
- 1.72" (4,37 mm) nut width.
- Colors: Piano Black HG and Natural Flame HG
Description$1,199.00 Add to cart
Jazz Chorus Guitar Amplifier
Description$499.99 Add to cart
5-Watt 1x12-Inch Guitar Combo Amp with Reverb
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Analog Delay Pedal
Description$65.50 Add to cart
Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$29.99 Add to cart
One-piece, tripod-based guitar stand with built-in standard cradle