The H1n's X/Y microphones capture high-quality stereo sound, supporting up to 24-bit audio at sampling
rates of 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz in WAV and various MP3 formats.
With the H1n, we’ve redesigned the user experience. One-touch button controls make it simple to record songs, audio-for-film, lectures, podcasting, and more. And its new monochromatic 1.25” LCD display is easy to read even in the brightest lighting conditions.
An advanced onboard limiter offers distortion-free signal up to 120 dB SPL,
cleanly recording the loudest of bands.
A low-cut filter also helps eliminate pops and unwanted low frequency rumble.
The overdub function lets you add layers of audio, allowing
for richer and fuller sounding recordings.
The H1n's Playback Speed Control lets you transcribe music, interviews and
other types of recordings without altering pitch.
You can also set the H1n to auto-record, pre-record, and self-time, making sure you always capture the moment.
New tone generator makes it easy to calibrate your H1n and camera audio levels.
An ⅛" stereo mic/line input lets you record with your external microphones or other sound sources, and supplies plug-in power (2.5 volts). Connect headphones via the ⅛" headphone output with dedicated volume control. You can also use the H1n's built-in speaker to listen to your recordings.
The H1n's USB port provides a digital output of the stereo mix and allows data to be sent to and from your computer. It also allows the H1n to be used as a USB microphone and a microSD card reader.
The Zoom H1n comes with free download licenses for Steinberg’s Cubase LE music production software and WaveLab LE audio editing software.
The H1n is battery-powered and offers up to 10 hours of recording time.
Put it in your pocket, toss it in your backpack, or mount it to a camera—the H1n travels wherever you do.
- One-touch button controls
- 1.25” monochrome LCD display
- Intuitive menus for easy operation
- Stereo X/Y 90˚microphones handle up to 120 dB SPL
- Stereo ⅛" Mic/Line In mini phone jack
- Stereo ⅛" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated
- Limiter button for input signal up to 120 dB SPL
- Playback Speed Control, Voice Emphasize Filter,
and Stereo Bounce functions
- Auto-Record, Pre-Record, and Self-Timer functions
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant
- WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Tone generator for filmmaking use with DSLR
and video cameras
- Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer
and use as an audio interface
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or
- NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries
- Simultaneous playback tracks: 2
- Simultaneous recording tracks: 2
- Functions: Lo-cut Filter, Limiter,Test Tone,Slate-Tone,Voice Emphasize
- Filter, Playback Position Skipping, Playback Speed Control, A-B Repeat, Auto REC Level, Marker, Auto-Record, Pre-Record, Self-Timer, Overdubbing
- Recording formats: WAV: 44.1 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/24-bit, 96, kHz/24-bit
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128x oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128x oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Recording media: microSD/microSDHC cards (Class 4 or higher, up to 32 GB
- Display: 1.25" monochrome LCD (96 × 64)
- Built-in stereo mic: Unidirectional condenser, 90° XY stereo format
- Gain: -∞ dB to +39 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level: 120 dB SPL
- Inputs: 1/8" stereo phone jack
- Rated input level: -∞ dB to -39 dBm
- Input impedance: 2 kΩ
- Plug-in power supported (2.5 V)
- Built-in speaker:
- Built-in 500 mW mono speaker
- Output impedance: 8 Ω
- Outputs: 1/8" stereo phone jack (combined line/headphones)
Rated output level: 20 mW + 20 mW into 32Ω load
- Output impedance: 10 kΩ or more
- USB: Micro USB port
- Mass storage class operation: USB 2.0 high speed
- Audio interface operation: 44.1/48kHz sampling rate, 16-bit depth, 2-in/2-out
- Transfer method: asynchronous
- Power requirements: 2 AAA batteries (alkaline, nickel-metal hydride rechargeable, or lithium)
- AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17): DC 5V/1A
- USB bus power
- Battery life (alkaline batteries):
- Approximately 10 hours (continuous recording time using built-in mic, 44.1 kHz/16-bit)
- Dimensions: 1.9 in (W) x 5.4 in (D) x 1.2 in (H) 50 mm (W) × 137.5 mm (D) × 32 mm (H)
- Weight: 0.13 lbs / 60 g (without batteries)
What's included with the H1n
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Steinberg Cubase and WaveLab LE
- Quick Start Guide
Description$1,699.00 Add to cart
Portable Linear Column Array Loudspeaker
Description$399.00 Add to cart
X/Y Stereo Microphone
Description$24.99 Add to cart
H1 Handy Recorder Accessory Package