Sr. Web Developer Position
Part-time (3 days a week with onsite requirement in Pennsauken, NJ)
Front End Skills
- CSS, familiarity with grid based systems
- Template Engines, specifically Classic ASP and C#, but experience in PHP, erb is fine as well
Back End Skills
- Deep experience with MVC frameworks, specifically C#, but Rails, Django, Laravel or Express is also acceptable
- Must be very comfortable writing custom SQL queries, specifically SQL Server.
- API experience, both writing an API and interacting with remote APIs, is a must. Amazon and Ebay API experience is a big plus.
- The system is on the Microsoft stack, and the position is responsible for keeping the server up and running efficiently.
- Revision control, such as git or mercurial
- Task Manager or cron familiarity as many tasks are automated.
- Email server management
- DNS routing
Please email resume listing above skills experience with hourly/day rates to Laura Ivory, [email protected]