Product Code 1580
Buy Today and Save $386.70 (49% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Fender has been making its own distinctive mandolins since the 1950s. Their FM-62 SCE model takes a familiar Fender body style and amps it up with a piezo pickup and onboard volume and tone controls that realy let it cut through the din. Others features include a solid spruce top, carved maple back and sides, rosewood fingerboard and gold tuners. Available in Sunburst and stylish Crimson Burst.
- Body Style: Double Cutaway Acoustic / Electric Mandolin
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Carved Solid Spruce
- Bracing: N/A
- Back and Sides: Carved Solid Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (9.96")
- No. of Frets: 29
- Bridge: Ebony, Compensated Height Adjustable
- Machine Heads: Gold 4-In-Line with White Pearl Buttons
- Electronics: 1-Special Design Piezo Pickup, 1-Volume Control, 1-Tone Control
- Scale Length: 13.7"
- Body Depth: 1.85"
- Width at Nut: 1.062"
- Width at Heel: 1.75"
- Dot Position Inlays
- White Pearl Pickguard
- Bound Fingerboard and Headstock
- Pearl Headstock Inlays
- Gold Tailpiece
- "F" Holes
- Strings: Fender Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings (.011 to .040)
Description$799.99 Add to cart
500 watt Two-Way 8-Channel Portable PA System w/USB
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Delay Effects Pedal
Description$44.95 Add to cart
Universal Mandolin Gigbag
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$16.99 Add to cart
Clip-on Universal Chromatic Tuner
Description$10.99 Add to cart
Wood Ukulele / Mandolin Wall Hanger
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable