RME's Multiface is the world's most popular mobile recording interface. Due to the large demand for microphone inputs, RME has now developed two high-quality professional microphone preamps, which make ideal companions to the Multiface in mobile recording situations, thanks to the option of battery-powered operation. Excellent signal/noise ratio, sophisticated discrete Class-A technology, and features like Low Cut and Phase switches make these units first choice even for studio use!
QuadMic offers 4 balanced microphone and line inputs via Neutrik XLR/TRS combo jacks. Each channel contains switches for 48V phantom power, a low cut filter, and phase reversal. Amplification can be set between 10 and 60 dB. LEDs for signal, clip, and activated phantom power complete the list of features.
The balanced line level output signals are available at the back of the unit via 4 stereo TRS jacks. The output reference level can be chosen between HiGain or +4 dBu, making the QuadMic fully compatible to RMEs ADI-8 series and all HDSPs with analog inputs. RMEs universal rackmount holder can be used to fit the QuadMic into any 19" rack. The included professional switching power supply offers safe operation world wide, even when the power lines are weak or noisy.
The QuadMic offers a high-tech, state-of-the-art design - exactly what 'Made in Germany' is famous for.
- Operates with voltages ranging from 7-38V DC, 7-27V AC. Operation with practically any power source, including batteries and rechargeable batteries
- 100% hum-free through internal switching regulators
- High-quality switching power supply included, for worldwide operation at 100-240 Volt
- Max. input level: +11 dBu
- Max. output level: +21 dBu
- SNR: 129 dB EIN @ 150 Ohm
- THD: < 0.006% @ 30 dB Gain
- Wide frequency response with special RF input filters
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 200 kHz, - 0.5 dB
- Hi-pass filter at 80 Hz, 18 dB/oct
- Phantom power +48 Volt switchable per channel
- Unbeatable price/performance ratio!
- 4 x Mic Preamp Input (XLR/TRS Combo)
- 4 x Line Output
- optional battery powered operation
Description$2,299.99 Add to cart
32-Channel 16-Bus 40-Bit Digital Mixing Console with Programmable MIDAS Preamps Motorized Faders 32-Channel Audio Interface and iPad Remote Control
Description$1,349.00 Add to cart
24 Bit / 192 kHz, 36-channel Hi-Performance Audio Interface
Description$699.00 Add to cart
Amazingly Quiet and Versatile Tube Microphone
Description$32.99 Add to cart
Tripod Base Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom (Black)
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$14.99 Add to cart
5-Feet Pro Dual Cable 1/4-Inch TS to Same