The Carl Martin TremO'vibe is an analog "two in one" effect pedal consisting of a tremolo and a real vibrato, both with independent sets of speed and depth controls.
The tremolo effect works like a change in volume. The vibrato, which works as a change in tone (pitch modulation), is carefully designed to imitate the sound of a real tube vibrato.
Featuring two switches, The "on" switch allows you to engage or bypass the unit. The "select" switch allows you to switch between Tremolo and Vibrato.
The Carl Martin TremO´vibe is an excellent choice for Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, or any other electronic instrument, that requires the highest sonic clarity, maximum dynamic range and noise free performance.
The unit has a built in regulated power supply which enables Carl Martin to design circuitry of the highest quality with maximum headroom.
- Power: 100 or 115 or 230 VAC 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 2.4 Watts
- S/N ratio vibrato: 80 dB
- S/N ratio tremolo: 60 dB
- Input impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm
- THD distortion vibrato: 0.01%
- THD distortion tremolo: 0.1%
- Frequency range vibrato: 40 Hz - 8 kHz
- Frequency range tremolo: 40 Hz - 16 kHz
- Speed variation: 0.5 - 20 Hz
- Depth variation vibrato: +-1 note max
- Depth variation tremolo: +-6 dB
- Dimension: 120(D) 95(W) 77(H)
- Weight: 0.625Kg
Description$189.00 Add to cart
Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
Gold Instrument Pedal Cable
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable
Description$9.95 Add to cart
6 foot Instrument Cable
Description$8.95 Add to cart
3 foot Instrument Cable
Description$7.95 Add to cart
1 foot Instrument Cable