What do you do when you need to connect a low volume, -10dBV output (like a cassette deck, CD player or synthesizer), into a high volume, -4dBu input (like a multi-track recorder or DAT machine)? Get the Line Level Shifter!
The Line Level Shifter uses the physics of inductance and impedance matching to increase or decrease the signal voltage without the added noise of active electronics. The Line Level Shifter also converts back and forth between balanced and unbalanced signals automatically. This is great because most -10dBV signals are unbalanced while most +4dBu signals are balanced.
The Line Level Shifter also contains EBTECH'S Hum eliminator technology to break ground loops that cause AC hum.
- Converts back and forth between -10dBV and +4dBu
- Built-in Hum Eliminator technology eliminates AC hum/60 MHz buzz and noise
- Automatically translates signal voltages to match differences in ground potentials, avoiding clipping
- Converts automatically back and forth between balanced and unbalanced lines at either end
- 1/4" TRS "smart" jacks (tip, ring, sleeve) inputs and outputs. XLR adapters available
- Completely passive design with audiophile quality components assures the best possible noise and distortion performance
- Frequency response 10Hz to 40Hz plus or minus 1dB into 10k0hm load
- Distortion less than 0.002% THD @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk better than-97dB
- Maximum source impedance 1k0hm. Minimum load impedance 10k0hm
- 2 year warranty. EBTECH quality and reliability.
Made in the USA
Description$229.00 Add to cart
Deluxe 4 Space Rack Case
Description$225.00 Add to cart
8-channel Rackmount Hum Eliminator
Description$218.00 Add to cart
All-in-one Audio Line Tester
Description$159.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Vocal Microphone
Description$59.95 Add to cart
Phantom Powered Test Signal Generator Tool
Description$32.99 Add to cart
Tripod Base Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom (Black)
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)