The élite éXcursion Series is the ideal marriage of Yorkville Sound’s loudspeaker design experience, electronics innovation and power amplifier engineering. We have taken our 40 plus years as an industry innovator and pushed the boundaries yet again to create the ultimate "all-in-one" complete and convenient PA system solution for live sound or mobile DJ applications.
The simple concept behind the élite éXcursion2000 was to create a powerful effective and mobile active stereo club system PA centered around one 18-inch subwoofer and two 12-inch / 1-inch satellite loudspeakers. The core of the élite éXcursion2000 is the single 1200-watt (1900 watts burst) active subwoofer loaded with the same powerful 18-inch driver used in the popular élite LS1208 subwoofer, the flagship of the élite passive subwoofer line. Powering all 3 cabinets is a breeze with all three separate power amplifiers being incorporated into the electronics of the active subwoofer. A complete, self contained and powered system with passive and active crossover networks, equalization, and separate stereo and subwoofer level control all built in, making the élite éXcursion Series the ultimate in compact live/DJ systems. A complete PA system that truly is "Plug and Play"
All of the élite éXcursion Series products are built to Yorkville’s exacting standards and include our famous two year (even if you break it!) transferable warranty.* The latest in amplifier technology is incorporated in all éXcursion systems ensuring ultra quiet, highly efficient, high output, low distortion, and light weight from a combination of Class D and 3-tier Class A/B amplifier topologies.
Three separate power amplifiers are incorporated into the electronics of the éXcursion2000 active subwoofer. Yorkville’s proven high output low distortion class-D technology is used for the Subwoofer amplifier. The mid / high frequency component of the élite éXcursion2000 is driven by a stereo 450-watt power amplifier. A three-tier Class A/B amplifier design was chosen for the mid / high component of the system that delivers ample power with extremely low distortion. An integrated electronic crossover network ensures an acoustically perfect transition between the subwoofer and the mid / high satellite speakers. Opto-limiter circuitry in the crossover network provides an unobtrusive and ‘musical sounding’ compression that not only protects the speaker components, but also ensures balanced and clear reproduction from the satellite cabinets.
The entire system can be connected to any mono or stereo mixer source through either XLR or ¼-inch TRS balanced inputs. The satellite speakers are connected to the subwoofer with two 25-foot (8m) Speakon™ speaker cables that are included with the package. The system is powered by one AC line cord ensuring quick and convenient set-up and teardown, with a minimum of cabling and connectivity around the stage. To ensure trouble free movement from Point A to Point B, the éXcursion2000 comes shipped with a detachable swivel caster dolly and Velcro™ tie down strap for the satellite cabinets. Unlike competitive system solutions, the caster kit from the élite éXcursion2000 does not remain attached to the subwoofer when the system is in use, eliminating caster buzz and rattle during live performances. Nesting the satellite speakers on top of the subwoofer is a breeze thanks to the uniquely routed channel, sized and shaped specifically to match the contours of the éXcursion2000 satellite speakers. This ensures a snug, hassle free teardown at the end of a long night.
Great care was taken during the initial circuit design to ensure good common mode rejection (50 / 60-cycle hum rejection) at the input so this PA system is as free from extraneous noise as possible while in use. Separate gain controls for subwoofer and for the right and left satellite cabinets are easily accessible from the back panel. Warning lights show the user when the system is limiting or clipping at the input. True to Yorkville loudspeaker design, all of the cabinets in the élite éXcursion2000 are made with plywood, not MDF or composites.
*Warranty valid in U.S.A. and Canada only
- Ideal PA system solution for audiences of up to 400 people.
- Complete PA system that truly is "Plug and Play," all amplification is built-in.
- Voiced for recorded music playback as well as live sound reinforcement applications.
- XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced inputs connect easily to any mixer source.
- Active crossover network and integrated power amplification creates a seamless balance between subwoofer and stereo full range loudspeakers.
- System nests together for easy transportation and storage.
- Ultra quiet, highly efficient, high output, low distortion, and lightweight compact PA solution
- Integrated bar handles and standmount adaptors.
- Solid plywood cabinet construction.
- Available in both Black Ozite Carpet (EX2) and Black Ultrathane (EX2B) painted finishes.
- Removable caster kit.
- Two-year (even if you break it!) transferable warranty
- System Type Self Contained Loudspeaker System
- Active or Passive Active
- Program Power (Watts) 2x 225 / 1200
- Sensitivity (dB @1Watt/1m) 95 / 99
- Max SPL (dB) 119 / 128
- Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3db) 100-18k / 42-100
- Crossover Frequency (Hz) 2200
- Driver Configuration 2 1x12 inch / 1 1x18 inch
- HF Driver(s) 1 inch Mylar
- HF Impedance (Ohms) 4
- HF Horn ABS Plastic Custom Waveguide
- HF Dispersion (°H x °V) 90 x 30
- HF Protection CTL
- MF Driver(s) 12 inch (2 inch voicecoil)
- MF Program Power (Watts) 225
- LF Driver(s) 18 inch (4 inch voicecoil)
- LF Program Power(Watts) 1200
- LF Protection Excursion / Clipping / Thermal
- HF Power Amplifier (Watts) 225
- LF Power Amplifier (Watts) 1200
- Inputs - 1/4" Jacks 2
- Inputs - XLR 2
- Mixer Controls Subwoofer level control / Left and Right satellite level controls
- LED Indicators Clipping
- Feet Yes
- Wheels Dolly Board
- Bar Handles Yes
- Pole Mount Adapter (1 3/8"-3.5cm) Yes
- Enclosure Materials 15mm 11-ply birch
- Grille Curved Perforated Metal Grille
- Covering / Finish Black Ozite carpet
- Optional Covering / Finishes Black Hard Painted Finish (EX2B)
- Other Details Dimensions (WxHxD in/cm):
- 22.25x14.25x10.75 / 56.5x36.25x27.3
- 33lbs / 14.9kgs
- 29.5x22x18.25 / 75x55.8x46.3
- 112lbs / 51kgs
Caster Kit (with wheels):
- 21.5x27.5x3.5 / 54.6x70x9
Description$799.00 Add to cart
700 watt Active 18 inch Subwoofer
Description$319.99 Add to cart
12-Channel 4-Bus Mixing Console with Effects and USB
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Adjustable Professional Equipment Cart-Medium
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Pro Air Powered Speaker Stand
Description$79.99 Add to cart
Pair of Tripod Speaker Stand with FREE Carrying Bag
Description$79.00 Add to cart
Pro Neo-dymium Dynamic Hand-Held Microphone
Description$39.95 Add to cart
30 foot Microphone Cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)