• TOP: SOLID RED CEDAR;
• BACK AND SIDES: PAU-FERRO / MORADO;
• NECK: CEDAR;
• FINGERBOARD: PAU-FERRO / MORADO;
• FRETS: NICKEL/SILVER ALLOY;
• MACHINE HEADS: GOLD PLATED;
• STRINGS: NYLON;
• ELECTRONICS: GIANNINI 4 BAND PREAMP;
• TOTAL LENGTH: 1000mm (39 3/8");
• SCALE LENGTH: 650mm (25 9/16");
• NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 52mm (2 1/16");
• BODY DEPTH: 86mm (3 3/8");
• REINFORCED NECK WITH ADJUSTABLE TRUSS ROD;
• SUPPLIED WITH SIGNED GIANNINI GIG BAG.
Giannini brings together all of its creative energy and technical skill so that our instruments are exactly they way that musicians of all styles and orientations would want them to be.
In order to achieve perfection in sound quality and aesthetics, we unite traditional methods of craftsmanship with the most advanced technology available. We guarantee the highest quality not only by our exacting methods of production, but also by selecting only the finest natural woods: rosewood (jacaranda), ebony, Brazilian and imported pau ferro, cedar, pino abeto, and red cedar, among others.
Throughout the whole seasoning process, these woods undergo all possible modifications of humidity and dryness before they are made into the instruments of the highest possible sound capability for which they are internationally renowned.
Our objective is simple: to offer a product that values your style and approach, that becomes a part of your soul and your musical identity, and that lets you create the best possible music that you can.
Made in Brazil
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Hard Shell Classical / 00 Case
Description$34.95 Add to cart
Ultra Lightweight Music Stand w/ Carry Bag
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$8.99 Add to cart
Pro Arte Normal Tension Classical Nylon String Set
Description$3.95 Add to cart
Finger Guitar Pick 5-Pack