The 15 amp AR-1215 AC Line Voltage Regulator is intended to protect audio, video, computer and other electronic equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities-sags, brownouts, or overvoltages that can cause sensitive digital equipment to malfunction, or, in extreme cases, to sustain damage.
The AR-1215 is designed to provide a steady, stable 120 VAC output. It accepts any input voltage from 97V to 141V and transforms it to a constant 120V, ±5V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on how far out of range they are. The AR-1215 can handle loads totaling up to 15 amps as long as the input voltage is above 124 volts. For voltages below that level, its capacity must be derated at approximately .15 ampere per volt.
The AR-1215 has been designed specifically with the unique needs of audio and video in mind. Its technology differs from that of computer-oriented voltage regulators in many important ways.
MPN AR1215 0 1
- Delivers a stable 120 ±5 VAC whenever the input AC line voltage is between 97V and 141V
- Eight outlets on the back panel, one on the front
- Output capacity 15 amps
- Eight-tap toroidal autoformer
- 10-LED bar-graph Input Voltage meter
- Extreme overvoltage/undervoltage causes instant shutdown, protecting equipment
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown indicator LED
- Output In Regulation indicator
- Low stray magnetic field leakage
- Current rating: 15 amperes for input voltages of 124V or higher; derate at 113 mA per volt to a minimum of 12.3A
- Shutdown Range: 120V mode, below 75V or above 150V, 100V mode, below 65V or above 135V
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to neutral, neutral to ground, line to ground
- Spike Clamping Voltage: Initial turn-on at 200V; TVSS rating of 400 volts peak at 500 A, L-N, N-G, L-G (tested to UL-1449)
- Voltmeter Accuracy: ±5V
- Response time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum surge current: 6,500 amps
- Maximum Spike Energy: 80 joules per node; 240 joules total
- "In Regulation" Ranges: Provides regulation ±5V in 120V mode from 97 to 141V
- Noise Attenuation: Greater than 40 dB. Transverse and common modes: Greater than 60 dB, 1-200 MHz.
- Dimensions: 1.75” H x 19” W x 8” D.
- Weight: 12 lbs.
Description$1,299.99 Add to cart
32-Channel Mixer w/ High-power Dual DSP Engine w/ Improved Digital Effects & Output Processing Including Feedback Ferret, 28-band GEQ/5-band PEQ, Delay & Limiter
Description$999.99 Add to cart
24-Channel Mixer w/ High-power Dual DSP Engine w/ Improved Digital Effects & Output Processing Including Feedback Ferret, 28-band GEQ/5-band PEQ, Delay & Limiter
Description$269.00 Add to cart
4-channel 24-bit/192kHzl USB Audio/MIDI Interface
Description$199.99 Add to cart
Deluxe 4 Space Rack Case
Description$179.99 Add to cart
Locking ATA 6-Space Deluxe Polyethylene Rack with Front and Rear Rack Rail
Description$44.95 Add to cart
Locking Power Strip
Description$34.99 Add to cart
25 Foot Power Cord, IEC C13 to NEMA 5-15P
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)