Like the TRI-A.C., you get three hot tones right at your toetips. The all-analog circuitry features the same controls as its single channel predecessor: Drive, Bass, Treble, Presence, Blend and Level. Digital only in its programmability, you just tweak the knobs until you find a tone, double-tap on a footswitch, and it's saved in that channel. It's that simple. Three of your faves -- to go!
- Build your Bass Driver DI into a live rig with a Bass Power Engine 60, and run through the PA for extra power.
- Boldly go live with just your Bass Driver DI straight into the PA.
- Bounce into any studio with a Programmable Bass Driver DI and plug directly into the board.
- While larger than Tech-21's other SansAmp pedals, the Programmable Bass Driver DI still fits into a gig bag. Actual size is 7.25"L x 5"W x 2"H.
- Even with its roadworthy all-metal construction, each unit weighs in at a mere 25oz.
- Operable with a 9V alkaline battery or optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply, and it is also phantom powerable.
Description$189.00 Add to cart
Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Bass Boost Fuzz Bass Distortion Effect Pedal
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Custom Shop Buffer
Description$39.99 Add to cart
18.6 Ft Black Tweed Pro Instrument Cable
Description$29.95 Add to cart
20-Ft 1/4 inch Guitar Cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.99 Add to cart
18ft 20GA Cable Gold 1/4M-1/4M
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable