The dual-channel graphic EQ of choice for many audio professionals, the DN360 offers instant access, total reliability, and some of the finest analog EQ you'll find anywhere. Its variable Q design means that the "Q" value of any fader becomes narrower as the fader approaches maximum cut or boost, so rather than a collection of unconnected cuts and boost, you get a flowing, musical response with any overall fader setting.
• Two x thirty 30mm oil damped precision faders graphically positioned at 1/3 octave ISO frequencies between 25Hz-20kHz.
• Proprietary circuit designs utilising "MELT" filters giving unbeatable performance.
• Comprehensive standard specifications include electronically balanced inputs and LED overload indicators.
• Earth lift switch enables signal and chassis grounds to be isolated eliminating ground-loop problems.
• Useful low cut 18dB/octave filters preventing subsonic components from overloading speakers or amplifiers.
• Equalisation by-pass allowing easy comparison between direct and equalised signals.
• Scale switching gives the choice of either high slider resolution (±6dB) or normal (±12dB).
• Perspex security cover available to order, for use in permanent sound installations where system calibration has taken place.
Type Electronically balanced (pin 3 hot)
Type Unbalanced (pin 3 hot)
Min. load impedance 600 (ohms)
Source impedance <60 (ohms)
Max. level +22dBu
Frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)
Eq out +/- 0.5dB
Eq in (flat) +/- 0.5dB
Distortion (THD+N) < 0.01% @ 1 kHz,+4 dBu
Equivalent input noise (20Hz-20kHz unweighted)
Eq in (flat) <-90dBu
Channel Seperation >75dB @ 1KHz
Overload indicator +19dBu
Gain -infinity to +6dB
Centre frequencies 2x30, to ISO266:1997 25Hz to 20kHz 1/3 octave
Tolerance +/- 5%
Maximum boost/cut +/- 6/12dB
Subsonic filter 18dB/octave - 3dB @ 30Hz
Input 3 pin XLR
Output 3 pin XLR
Voltage 110/120/220/240V 50/60Hz
Width 482mm (19 inch)
Depth 205mm (8 inch)
Height 133mm (5.25 inch)
Description$549.99 Add to cart
12U Deluxe Shock Mount Amplifier Rack Case
Description$359.00 Add to cart
Classic Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable Quad Conductor 25 feet
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)