Lap Steel Electric with Single Coil Pickup and Case
Product Code 31995
Buy Today and Save $200.00 (29% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The very first Fender guitars were no-frills lap steels, and they were absolutely great. Even today, those first instruments have a pure, singing tone seldom equaled since.
The new FS52 Lap Steel is an authentic nod to those great steels of the past. Features include a two-piece ash body, a Fender Standard Stratocaster® pickup, chrome hardware, handsome White Blonde finish and a hard case.
- Body Style: Lap Steel
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Ash
- Bracing: N/A
- Back and Sides: Ash
- Neck: Ash
- Fingerboard: Chrome
- No. of Frets: None
- Bridge: Chromed Stamped Steel
- Machine Heads: Vintage 3-In-Line/Over and Under
- 1 Standard Strat® Single-Coil Pickup with Flat Pole Pieces
- Volume and Tone Controls
- Scale Length: 22.5"
- Body Depth: 1.75"
- Width at Nut: 2.75"
- Width at Heel: N/A
- Chrome Headstock Plate with Incorporated Nut
- White Plastic Tipped Tuning Machines
- Chrome Control Plate
- V, VII, IX, XII, XVII, XIX Markings on Chrome Fingerboard
- Red Felt Backing
- Knurled Chrome Control Knobs
- Strings: 014, .018, .026, .034, .044, .056
- Accessories: Includes Hardshell Case
Description$99.99 Add to cart
Compression Sustainer Pedal
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$18.95 Add to cart
Rich-Sounding Porcelain Slide
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable