Two-Part Vocal Harmonizer Processor
Product Code 32109
Buy Today and Save $299.96 (60% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
A surprising number of songs “fool” other harmonizers because these songs just don’t work with a single key/scale setting. In fact, any song that has the same note sung over two different chords (for example, a C sung in the melody over a C maj / F maj chord sequence) is going to confound conventional harmonizers.
Vocalist Live uses breakthrough musIQ technology to directly analyze the output of any electric or pre-amplified acoustic guitar (no special MIDI guitars or hex-outputs needed). Then it generates the correct vocal harmony. For example, if you’re singing an A over the chords that are generally found in the key of G, Vocalist will harmonize with a C. But, if you then play an A major, Vocalist will shift to the C#...because like any good harmony singer, it listens to the guitar!
With musIQ, forget about the technology – just sing and play!
Skip complicated programming and having to analyze each song
1. Plug in your microphone and guitar;
2. Pick a 3rd or 5th-above or below harmony preset;
3. Sing and play — when you want harmony, just step on the footswitch!
Patent-pending musIQ technology combines new Note Detection algorithms with state-of-the-art Harmony Generation. The Note Detection section analyzes complex guitar waveforms and determines which notes in each chord are critical to accurate harmony. This information is then fed to an advanced harmony engine that creates harmonies consistent with both the singer’s melody and the underlying guitar accompaniment.
This totally new, musically-intelligent hybrid of traditional chordal and scalic harmony modes means that Vocalist Live musIQ harmonies stay true to not only the overall key and song scale, but also localized variations due to chords that aren’t part of the global key. You’ve never heard anything like it!
- 2-part vocal harmony with no programming - just sing, play and let Vocalist Live 2’s groundbreaking MusIQ™ technology do the rest
- Selectable voicing: unison, 3rd, 5th-above or below your lead vocal
- Vocal enhancement effects matrix with separate Compressor, Reverb and EQ/Enhance controls
- Separate Harmony and Effects pedals
- On-board guitar tuner
- XLR mic/line input with level adjustment, low-noise preamp and 48V phantom power
- ¼" guitar input, ¼" guitar pass-through and Guitar Ground Lift switch
- Stereo ¼" line out and mono XLR line out
- Road-rugged, all-metal chassis
- Power supply included
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Waza Craft Classic Delay Pedal
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Classic Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Description$69.99 Add to cart
10-Feet 10-Plugs Kit for Customization
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$21.95 Add to cart
10 Foot High-Quality Microphone Cable
Description$19.95 Add to cart
20 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF
Description$18.95 Add to cart
15 foot Instrument Cable, 1/4 inch Straight to 1/4 inch Right-angle
Description$4.95 Add to cart
Fastens to any standard mic stand or boom