Portable Sound System
Product Code 32362
Buy Today and Save $200.00 (33% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Fender® Passport P-80 portable sound system is packed with easy to use features at an easy to handle price. At a light 27.5lbs it's easy to carry and makes setup a snap. Whether you are speaking at a religious engagement, holding a seminar or teaching in the classroom, the Passport P-80 provides dependable high quality sound so you can deliver your message to audiences of up to 150 people in size.
The Passport P-80 is also completely compatible with all Passport wireless microphone, stand and portable DC accessories.
- 16 Bit Digital Pro Reverb.
- Docking Connector for Passport Wireless Receiver.
- Speaker Systems Feature Tightly Controlled Coverage to Minimize Feedback.
- 35mm (1 3/8") Stand Adapters are Provided.
- One Professional Cardioid Low Impedance Dynamic Microphones, One 18' Microphone Cable, Two 20' Speaker Cables and a Detachable IEC Power Cable Are Provided.
- Mic / Cable Storage Compartment with Latching Lid.
- V.I.P. (Vocal Input Priority), Background Music Level is Automatically Lowered When Someone Speaks Into the Microphone.
- Unique "One-Touch" Controls.
- Sophisticated "System EQ" Contour Control.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18 x 24 x 10 in.(46 x 60 x 25 cm)
- Weight: 27.5 lbs. (12.47 kg)
- Covering: Grey Luggage Style Molded Case
- Power Output: 80 Watts (Mono) at 4 Ohms
- Speakers: Two Cabinets with Two 6 1/2" Full Range Drivers.
- Inputs: Three (2 Mic/Line, 1 Stereo) Plus Auxiliary Send and Return. Mic/Line Inputs are Balanced XLR, Plus Either Balanced or Unbalanced 1/4" TRS. (Input 3 Also Has Stereo RCA Buffered to Mono). Stereo AUX Return is 1/4" TRS.
- EQ: -Overall System EQ (For Room Conditions) and Individual Channel EQ Provided.
- Reverb: 16 Bit Digital Pro Reverb.
- Outputs: Tape Out Jacks and Reverb Footswitch Jack Provided.
- Power: System Can Be Operated from a 12 Volt DC Application with Optional Fender DC-DC Adapter.
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Professional Studio Headphones
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Pair of Lightweight Speaker Stands
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Pro Telescoping Microphone Boom Arm
Description$28.99 Add to cart
Round Base Microphone Stand
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)